Mario Party 3DS announced

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer playing these kinds of games with friends or alone, it's a lot better experience.
Hell, as long as it has some form of Wireless multiplayer, I'll be fine; the Mario Party DS had no local wireless OR Wifi multiplayer. Single player only defeats the entire purpose of Mario Party...Party for 1???

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hell, as long as it has some form of Wireless multiplayer, I'll be fine; the Mario Party DS had no local wireless OR Wifi multiplayer. Single player only defeats the entire purpose of Mario Party...Party for 1???

I want wireless local since when my folks come over they can play plus I have friends who play Mario Party and come over to my place just to play the game.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
Mario Party DS had wireless multiplayer (Download Play only iirc). The only Mario Party thats single player only is the GBA one.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tumblr_mdif6ckEJO1rh1thgo1_400.jpg

Sweet! Mario Party totally slipped my mind about being released on the 3DS. This is great! It WOULD be awesome to have online multiplayer, but I once again doubt this will have it, just like Mario Party DS did not. Don't know why Nintendo doesn't think that's a fun feature to have, but meh. It's still fun in single player and local-wireless.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No online=No buy
Agree.

I prefer playing these kinds of games with friends or alone, it's a lot better experience.
Yes, but at this point in time there really should be an option for it. They could even do communities like mk7 and the golf game.

Then we can make and call our own community Gbatemp party. :lol:

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you watched close enough you can see they took some mini games from the original 3 and gave them a reskin. All brand new? No nintendo they are not.

On the other hand the original mario party remains to this day my favorite. I want the original party mode maps those. An option to choose between how the original boards were played and the new game's style would be nice. Give us those things and the game would be a day one purchase.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Mario Party singleplayer just isn't Mario Party.
And because everyone I know is a Sony fanboy/girl, nobody had a DS when the DS version was released and nobody has a 3DS now.
...meh.

Reactions: GamerzHell9137

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mario Party hasn't been fun in a very long time. I'll go ahead and pass on this for sure. I'd much rather play the older ones on somebody's N64.

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Mario Party hasn't been fun in a very long time. I'll go ahead and pass on this for sure. I'd much rather play the older ones on somebody's N64.
I agree and disagree at the same time. Sure, Mario Party hasn't been as good since the 4th game, but the DS one definitively caught the spirit of the old games, and I'm sure they can do it again with this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water