Mario & Luigi Dream Team.....Problem

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Presentum, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Presentum
    OP

Presentum GBAtemp Regular

Dec 9, 2013
    Mexico
    Hi i have an Europe version of this game for my gateway, my problem is, how do i update the game?
    It tells me to update, it goes to the eshop, and then error.....

I think is because of the region cause I'm the US...I was thinking about changing IP and all the stuff to one from Europe but I'm such a noob with all this stuff :wacko:

I have updated an US game before like Mario Kart but i can't update this one cause of the region ;-;

Any help would be great, and thanks so much!:lol:

2. juins

juins GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2003
    you cant, because of region difference. Just download the USA version. It has spanish too :)

3. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    Can't you just not update it? I don't think the update is that important for that game (I finished it on 1.0, at least).

4. Presentum
    OP

Dec 9, 2013
    Mexico
    Thanks for the answer! I will look for it :)

5. Presentum
    OP

Dec 9, 2013
    Mexico

It says it fixes some bugs.... >.>

6. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    It does, but it's perfectly playable without it, and if you'd rather not lose your progress (only the US version can be updated on a US 3DS, and the saves are not compatible) it's pretty much your only choice.

7. inuyasha555

inuyasha555 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 10, 2013
    Canada
    I used the Europe version on my US 3DS and completed the game as well without the updates. Unless you REALLY NEED them, just play through it.