sylux92

OP
Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States
Whn I play mario kart download play, it gets all slow and choppy. I am using a kingston(jp) 1gb micro sd and r4 v1.11. Is it my card, or does the original game do that too?

roboz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It might be the R4 cause I once played my friend on download play with another person and him and It didn't seem to lag. Does it lag on your screen or the other person's.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If you want a flashcart that's reliable with Download Play - you shouldn't have bought an R4.
wink.gif

KarmaUK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Every game I've sent to my nephew has played flawless, including Mario Kart... I don't think defragging your card will help the recipients, it might help you but I'm unsure of how the DS works, it might have a small pagin file too, (it must have internal memory for DL Play to work, yet you can't use the Opera Browser without a RAM pack
wacko.gif
), in which case it wouldn't make a difference. It could be wifi lag and not system lag, how far apart are you?
unsure.gif

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using a trimmed rom, if so what trimmer? I'd say try to play with him using a clean untrimmed rom and see how it works.

DP as been great on everything except sonic rush which lagged severly.

HyoImowano

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
(it must have internal memory for DL Play to work, yet you can't use the Opera Browser without a RAM packÂ
wacko.gif
)
the DS has 4MB of internal RAM, the Opera Browser requires more, hence the 8MB RAM Expansion Pack, I can't say I'm surprised, several systems have done this over the years including the Sega Saturn and the N64, I don't know of any handhelds that have done anything like it before though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1