Hacking Mario Kart Wii not working through USBloaders?

RedHero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, the game starts up just fine with all of the ones I tried. But as soon as I choose single player it goes to a black screen and it gets stuck there. I'm wondering if that's a general problem with the game for a USBloader, or if I just didn't rip it right.

RedHero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm... probably went something wrong during the ripping process then. I'll try again as soon as I get the chance and will post of it works or not.

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Works perfectly here ... 4.0U NTSC (wanin's upgraded) cIOS36 rev11 ... Ultimate Loader 7.4 (1.5 core)

Played it for hours just yesterday.

pitweasel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kosaic said:
Works perfectly here ... 4.0U NTSC (wanin's upgraded) cIOS36 rev11 ... Ultimate Loader 7.4 (1.5 core)

Wait, we're up to rev11 now? Arg, when did I miss that? I'd been hearing about problems with rev10, so that had stopped me from playing around with loaders.

rods87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only thing I found not work is using USB network adapter to play MarioKart online. WIFI works fine. I have about 52 games loaded and all work.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
cIOS_r9 (don know about anything above that) contains an error which stops the network adapter from working right. just thought i'd point that out to you rods87.

also, mine works well.

cIOS_r9
USB Loader original 1.1
4.0E (updated via nintendo)
even works through disc channel with cIOSCORP (backup) and SD card menu channel to load from USB .

probably a bad rip like you said
smile.gif

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pitweasel said:
Kosaic said:

Wait, we're up to rev11 now? Arg, when did I miss that? I'd been hearing about problems with rev10, so that had stopped me from playing around with loaders.
Um.. is rev11 a typo?
I dont see it yet...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1