DAMN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi folks .. im looking for someone who can tell me about controls in Mario Kart since I didnt find anything in options. I know how to steer, how to drive and use the breaks but not how do to tricks, jumps, drifts and so on. well ok - i know how to use items ^^ but nothing more than that
frown.gif

any help in that one please? I know a few of you guys out there figured it out already
smile.gif

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
in a nutshell :

- tilt the wiimote to steer.
- 2 for gas , 1 for brakes.
- d-pad : up for throwing forward, down for throwing back.
the right/left arrows were supposed to throw in these directions, but instead it just throws back/forward...
- hold the B button to drift (when choosing manual drifting). a mini-turbo will charge , first to blue and then to a red flame, which means a slightly longer boost.
to start a drift , first tilt the wiimote to steer left/right (dont leave it straight, it might drift in the opposite direction).
- hold the A button to look back.
- to do tricks , simply shake/wave the remote/wheel while going airborne.. that should do it. there are 3-4 tricks (i think its up/down/left/right, based on your first motion, but i'm not sure)

have fun!

DAMN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol k .. thanks very much
smile.gif

drifting with the b-button is very weird .. i feel my fingers already near broken xD

btw: what about quick starts at race beginning and bike boosts?

Tragedies

Trophies
XP
Country
Although I only played for 5 minutes until I went back to the Wii Menu and got an error, I know that when starting, holding gas at '2' gives you a nice boost.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
DAMN said:
lol k .. thanks very much
smile.gif

drifting with the b-button is very weird .. i feel my fingers already near broken xD

btw: what about quick starts at race beginning and bike boosts?

For start boosts you need to start holding down the throttle between 1 and 2 seconds. Say about 1.5 seconds to go. If you hold it down for longer than that, say from 2 seconds onwards you get a bad start.

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
well i tried pumping the gas , trying to do a trick on the launch signal , but didnt get the formula...
thank you guys for the starting tip...

by the way , i forgot : do a weird motion (terrible motion sensing) to do a wheelie with the bikes.. i gave up on that , usually it just does the wheelie in a bad angles , and i run into a wall or fall out... :-(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work