Misc mario kart online

zero66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flashed to original fw. still getting disconnected. seems like its every 10 mins or so. talk to nintendo and nothing helped. talked to charter and nothing helped. tried to talk to linksys and my router is out of warranty so no support. any ideas??

blitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This might be worth suggesting...if you're connecting via MK channel then try connecting via the actual game disk instead. That solved a problem I had with 2 Wii's on same router.

zero66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont know what you mean by connecting through mk channel but, im loading actual disc clicking on 1 player wfc.

ghaldos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having a problem like this, not so bad mind you, a while back I went into my router settings and got it to pick the best channel for it you might want to try that. nintendo suggests 1 or 11, I changed it to 11 and never had the problem again.

goodboy735

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zero66 said:
flashed to original fw. still getting disconnected. seems like its every 10 mins or so. talk to nintendo and nothing helped. talked to charter and nothing helped. tried to talk to linksys and my router is out of warranty so no support. any ideas??
There is your problem. Charter. I (sadly) have Charter and I get kicked of on all the online games I play - 2 for PC and Brawl.
I haven't tried Mario Kart online yet (mostly because I suck), but I'm pretty sure thats your problem. It might also be because I live out in the middle of no-where.

zero66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
borrowed buddys "diagnostic modem", speed tested at 8-9 down/1.5-1.8up, and havent had a problem yet
does MK need more internet speed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)