Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ya i think everyone gets a pain
tongue.gif
but its for the wiikey! lol, kk, im updating the wiki again, more players -__- oh and how many people are going to be in the tournament, and.. how is this going to work?

Foie

That one guy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help with the WiKi, I really appreciate it. And once we get a decent number of participants, I am going to set an official date for the tournament. Then I will create a bracket of some sort and let the people know when they are going to race via a PM. We need a lot more participants though, so please tell everyone!

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help with the WiKi, I really appreciate it. And once we get a decent number of participants, I am going to set an official date for the tournament. Then I will create a bracket of some sort and let the people know when they are going to race via a PM. We need a lot more participants though, so please tell everyone!

Can you make it before September? Because September i start school... thanks
laugh.gif
oh, and i'll put and ad and link on my sig, like yours so, ya
biggrin.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks for the help with the WiKi, I really appreciate it.  And once we get a decent number of participants, I am going to set an official date for the tournament.  Then I will create a bracket of some sort and let the people know when they are going to race via a PM.  We need a lot more participants though, so please tell everyone!

Can you make it before September? Because September i start school... thanks
laugh.gif
oh, and i'll put and ad and link on my sig, like yours so, ya
biggrin.gif

Yeah, it must be before September, else there's a big chance I cant participate.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any time before August 21st I can't play, I'm going to THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE until then (no internets or anything!
frown.gif
)
I used to be quite good but I haven't played in ages... I guess I'll have a lot of time doing nothing in the middle of nowhere to practice eh?

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked this on the registration forum, but it can't hurt to ask again, can it?

Anyways, here are my questions.

How long do you expect the tourney to last?(assume that the max amount of people are participating)

Are there any places to buy the Nintendo band?I know it was a limited time offer, but are there still any places that sell them?

Foie

That one guy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, the problem with instant messaging is that everybody has something different... What instant messaging software is the most popular? We could force the participants to get an account if necessary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1