Misc Mario Kart 7 communities.

Dionysus

Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to apologize for using a glitch in the game, if it makes you guys feel better. We can play the track as many times as you want without using the exploit. I am truly sorry, I do hope we guys can play again because i had fun.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance a mod could change my name to Quietlynoob94? I kinda like how that rings :creep:

I would like to apologize for using a glitch in the game, if it makes you guys feel better. We can play the track as many times as you want without using the exploit. I am truly sorry, I do hope we guys can play again because i had fun.

hehehe sure :D It just ticks me off when people don't play fair and square. :D

‹I will admit you are kinda good.

Dionysus

Trophies
XP
Country
Any chance a mod could change my name to Quietlynoob94? I kinda like how that rings

hehehe sure It just ticks me off when people don't play fair and square.

‹I will admit you are kinda good.

Thank you :D

Your really nice, plus your not too bad at the game yourself. Lets play again sometime.

P.S - Gotta love Metal Mario lool

sonicsmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
Good Races Paul, seems you pwned me in Wario' galleon, im not so good in that level :S
Also the music in Wario's galleon seems to have a bit of Tune from Wario's land on the Gameboy

paratroopa

Trophies
XP
Country
Good Races Paul, seems you pwned me in Wario' galleon, im not so good in that level :S
Also the music in Wario's galleon seems to have a bit of Tune from Wario's land on the Gameboy
In the last two races, as soon as you overtook me, I'd only get single Mushrooms and Bloopers so I couldn't catch you up.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the last two races, as soon as you overtook me, I'd only get single Mushrooms and Bloopers so I couldn't catch you up.

hehe I am spectating you right now. You came in second on RR and you are currently on the Mountain map.

Woah you were so lucky at the end!

paratroopa

Trophies
XP
Country

hehe I am spectating you right now. You came in second on RR and you are currently on the Mountain map.

I didn't expect to win that haha.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Crap I was just about to win that Rosalinas map but I got pounded at the end.

paratroopa

Trophies
XP
Country

Crap I was just about to win that Rosalinas map but I got pounded at the end.
I fired 2 blue shells in the last lap haha

paratroopa

Trophies
XP
Country
On normal Wifi races, I do it 'cos everyone else does and it's the only way to win but I'd never do it on GBAtemp Community.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol