Mario and Luigi Dream Team

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by pelisoli, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pelisoli
    OP

pelisoli Member

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2012
    Can enyone confirm is this is working on Gateway ? i am at work all day today =P

[​IMG]

Thank you!

2. Keylogger

Keylogger GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 3, 2006
    France
    Yes it is

3. Prior22

Prior22 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 23, 2010
    United States
    I want to piggyback off this thread a bit. I have a Euro version of this game I want to play via Gateway. When playing a Euro version of a game on an NTSC system is there any noticeable decline in terms of saving reliability or gameplay and movie sequences running at a smooth framerate. I assume not. I just wanted to confirm so I wouldn't feel the need to acquire the NTSC version of some games.

4. pelisoli
    OP

pelisoli Member

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2012
    Thank you mate!

5. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    NTSC and PAL are TV video signal, it has nothing to do with handled consoles. They are not NTSC or PAL, they are USA and EUR.
    The game is displayed the same way in all regions.

kyogre123 likes this.
  6. Xexyz

Xexyz GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz

Jul 29, 2013
    United States
    沖縄県
    This should be in the Gateway Support Thread

7. kyogre123

kyogre123 Mexican Pride

Sep 23, 2013
    Mexico
    It's funny that one of your threads got locked yesterday, encouraging you to ask your questions on the sticky GW thread. Not only you ignored that recommendation, but also this thread that was in the first page of the index (before you made this one) as well: http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-flashcard-rom-incompatibility.356634/

C'mon! Handheld consoles have never been dependent of any of those television systems, and now with the digital era, why would they begin using such a thing now?

IronClouds likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.