Hacking Mario And Luigi Bowser Inside Story and AKAIO 1.7.1

crash2000xp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I have a DSi with AK2i. I installed AKAIO 1.7.1 and when I played with mario and luigi European version not patched, it freezed.
When i look into the properties in AKAIO of the games, the save type is unknown.
What can I do ?
Before with an older AKAIO, I change the loader, but I believed that with the 1.7.1 this game should work fine....???
Do you have a solution ?

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its Works Fine For Me,Maybe You Should Format Your Micro Sd Card,With The Panasonic Formater,Or Download The Rom From Another Website,Oh And If You Do Format Your Micro Sd,Make Sure To Back Up Your Files.

c_house

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason my Mario 64 DS and Contra 4 backup don't work on any version of AKAIO after updating to 1.7.1. This annoy's me a lot and makes me wonder why the AKAIO team didn't check this kind of stuff before putting out an update.

EDIT: I have reformatted my SD and re-backed up my games (took about 2 hours) and they still do not work.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
c_house said:
For some reason my Mario 64 DS and Contra 4 backup don't work on any version of AKAIO after updating to 1.7.1. This annoy's me a lot and makes me wonder why the AKAIO team didn't check this kind of stuff before putting out an update.

EDIT: I have reformatted my SD and re-backed up my games (took about 2 hours) and they still do not work.
[*] Please don't be such a whinny ***ch. AKAIO team puts a lot of work into their OS. Its one of the best ones out there and do their best to test what they can. You can't expect them to try EVERY ROM out to make sure it works, especially if it has worked in the past. If you find problems, post about them here or at the AKAIO forums so they can try and fix it.[*]Have you tried update your loaders? I've learned (in the WEEK I've owned the card) that the issue might be a screwed-up or older loader.[*]I just check Mario 64 DS and it works without issue. I'm using the latest loaders and AKAIO 1.7.1.[*]Try a different DMA mode.
crash2000xp, I just tired my US rip of Mario and Luigi and it works fine. Have you downloaded the newest loaders yet? Use the Wifi Plugin to get them that way you are guaranteed they are the newest loaders.

sirdashadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
c_house said:

One of the changes in Akaio 1.7.1 was the "default save size changed to 512KB". Backup your saves and play with this setting to see if it works...

c_house

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
c_house said:

Tried the offical firmware. Backups worked perfectly. Deleted that off my card and put akaio back on. After that the backups work now. Don't know what the hell happened but sorry to the AKAIO team.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks