Hacking Hardware Mariko Switch issues after HWFLY RP2040, random power on and right joycon rail doesn't work

datapagan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone, I installed a HWFLY into my switch with the RP2040 core, since then I have discovered a few problems that I don't know how to address, one is that it sometimes turns on into a black screen and wastes the battery, it happens randomly while the switch is off. Another problem, and a worse one is that the right joycon rail ( the one close to the battery, aka the one you don't get near with when installing) has stopped working, joycons can charge on the rail, but sometimes they show the docking animation and sound, but they never connect to the device for handheld mode, making the system impossible to use in handheld, I have reset it a many times, and twice I got the joycon to connect as it should but this only lasted until it was taken out or it just randomly disconnected.

Is my Mariko ruined?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch