Margots Bepuzzled

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by resincake, Nov 9, 2009.

1. resincake
    OP

resincake GBAtemp Regular

Aug 21, 2009
    Seems like a few bad images are flooding the torrent sites lately. I just downloaded margots Bepuzzled, isnt recognised by brickblocker, RegionFrii or WBFS Manager, it says 'invalid Wii disc, too many partitions' and when I put it in my Wii the wii freezes and I have to turn the power off and on (hard reset). Anyone gotten this game to work ?

Is this a bad release ? Like Planet 51 seems to be ?

Am I the only one noticing this, I cant seem to find anything on any forum about those 2 releases and they have been out for a while now, are they Nuked ? Am I the only person who has grabbed them ?

Anyone gotten similar results to me on these titles ? As anyone gotten them to work ? (which would indicate my sources are giving false releases :< )

*SiDE NOTE* I have never had a problem running any game before on my wii, and never had a problem burnign them, otehr than a few bad burns on crappy DVDs, which always work when using a good brand DVDR, but in the last week or so I have had these 2 and also that CSI game which seems unplayable on softmod. Is Wii scene dying ? **

So, anyone got tany of those releases ? please post your own experiences so we can clarify this matter (bad releases or selective bad sources) :/

thanks in advance for any other replies given

2. resincake
    OP

resincake GBAtemp Regular

Aug 21, 2009
    *bump*

Am I the only one who grabbed this title ? :/

3. chicken11

chicken11 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 6, 2009
    staffordshire
    the margots game is no good,i have had the same problem but csi intent works ok and planet 51 works ok, have u got pal or usa, it must be a bad upload you have got as my copies work 100 % but margots game did not work for me

4. Am0s

Am0s Mojo Risin

Jul 9, 2009
    England
    I had the same with res evil darkside chronicle 3 seperate downloads via usenet IOSpatcher and WiiUR give back errors, IOSpatcher says cant get ISO info and wiiur says invalid wii image but I burnt the disc and it worked

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice