hate2.gif

Bishang

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm kind of done with MapleStory. The new patch seems cool, so I might start playing again this summer.

I tried downloading the patch at like 7pm but it was still extended >.< I at least want to check it out xD

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Kent, WA huh? I just left Renton this week
tongue.gif

What luck with the patch >_<
Theres a small following for maplestory here on the temp. Lets make it bigger!
laugh.gif

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hiratai said:
I want to get in on this. What is it, basically?
Basically, you mash Control (IIRC that was the attack button) and hope you get credit for killing a mushroom. After doing that for a few hours you get to pick what you want to be. (mage, warrior etc) I got bored after that.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Maple Story was good back in the time, when there was plenty of people. Now I dont see many people playing it...

Play Magic World Online instead. I am downloading it. Supposedly a cheap WoW clone, but anywayz its free =P.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I stopped playing this last year. I actually played it since I was in grade 5-6, then my pc had some problems, and had to get it fixed. After that, I just didn't feel like playing it anymore, and stopped. Back then, I had a serious addiction.

Then, due to my friend, I played it again last year. Again, I didn't find it so addicting, and stopped playing around 2-3 weeks.

S

ScuberSteve

I played the Korean version, then the Global version for some friends...
I used to have a cousin who worked for Nexon, but she quit...
I used to get like, 30 000 cash every month for free T.T

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if this game would not be so much grind ...

i am waiting till the private server will be more stable, currently they crash once or twice a day atleast and most server are overfilled and you cannot connect or even play without very worse lags when there are some ppl online
sleep.gif
V

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have they done anything about the hacking problem? Or do people just ignore it now?
Haven't played it in almost a year and I'm so happy, I never realized how stupid that game was until I stopped playing. Now I can laugh at who do play.

S

ScuberSteve

DeMoN said:
Have they done anything about the hacking problem? Or do people just ignore it now?
Haven't played it in almost a year and I'm so happy, I never realized how stupid that game was until I stopped playing. Now I can laugh at who do play.
....That is abnormally hypocritical.
As for the hacking thing, it's very difficult to stop, and everytime they patch, all hackers have to do is look for the addresses again, and BAM moar hacks.

Bishang

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Youkai said:
if this game would not be so much grind ...

i am waiting till the private server will be more stable, currently they crash once or twice a day atleast and most server are overfilled and you cannot connect or even play without very worse lags when there are some ppl online
sleep.gif
V
Same. If only they would increase the experience, I might want to play it more often. Paryt Quests are so time consuming and grinding is just boring.

I was playing a private server a while back and enjoyed it, but I hated how often they crashed and how glitchy they were.

ScuberSteve said:
QUOTE(DeMoN @ Jun 23 2008, 02:52 AM) Have they done anything about the hacking problem? Or do people just ignore it now?
....That is abnormally hypocritical.
As for the hacking thing, it's very difficult to stop, and everytime they patch, all hackers have to do is look for the addresses again, and BAM moar hacks.

I don't really see many people who hack nowadays. They've gotten really strict on hackers ever since the start of the new year. I was able to level my priest to 110 without getting caught xD Now I can't hack since I've gotten a new computer with Vista and all UCEs are pretty much only compatible Microsoft XP with single core processors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters