Gaming MapleStory Europe

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I used to play gMS, but dear God... the grinding in that game has to be the worst I've ever experienced. It can take days of killing the same mob over and over for HOURS to get a single level, and this is barely at LV40~50.

I moved on to private servers once the first ones came out... you should do the same. Some of them have some really cool custom stuff.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You were doing it wrong. 40-50 you do party quests for fast leveling.

Unfortunately I play in the U.S.

Maplestory is a real mmorpg, but what are you saying is a real one?

BumFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i feel sory for my neighbour who played this game till he was lvl124 O_O and now he has quit and gave the account to me which is useless and he wasted so much time on it

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
Lol my bro has a 181 and a 135 character at this moment. Kinda sad if you ask me...
If that's in gMS, then I feel sorry for him. That must have taken at least a couple hundred hours unless he bought 2x EXP cards or had some really good equips. Those hundreds of hours could have been better spent elsewhere, don't you think?
tongue.gif

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Don't let MapleStory suck up your life. I played MS SEA and Global and it took forever to get off of it. I found myself going to sleep at weird times and missing out on awesome events to play MS. What a loser I was
frown.gif
. Glad I quit after playing private servers.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used to play maplestory till I was a LV90 dragon knight and I had a LV70+ Chief Bandit and LV74 Crusader. Never have I met players of any game that are so so so disappointed at themselves for playing a single game than Maplestory. Any person I have talked to that is playing or has played regrets it every waking second and is try to get out of it. There is something about Maplestory that addicts you and you realize just how horrible and flawed the game is but you can't get out and it drives you mad. It's a unique and frustrating experience really. I DON'T RECOMMEND YOU PLAY IT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAS BEEN SAYING.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs