Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Darklord1236 said:
chapter 6 for thife story go back to kenny city get that girl inside the bar and then go back to perion, after that go to the bottom portal
Thanks for the help
smile.gif

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I believe you talk to the girl, then go hop around the rooftops/electrical poles in kerning to find the maple officiant guy(who looks like a thief,wtvr he's wearing red) then after you talk to him... I think...you go back to the maple house, and the girl is supposed to team up with you. Then go into the sewers, and go left into the portal, then there shud be a portal to kerning... I think...pretty straightforward from there... may be thinking of the wrong chapter...but I think that's it.

Mages4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
IchigoK2031 said:
I believe you talk to the girl, then go hop around the rooftops/electrical poles in kerning to find the maple officiant guy(who looks like a thief,wtvr he's wearing red) then after you talk to him... I think...you go back to the maple house, and the girl is supposed to team up with you. Then go into the sewers, and go left into the portal, then there shud be a portal to kerning... I think...pretty straightforward from there... may be thinking of the wrong chapter...but I think that's it.

Holy fishsticks.
I go into every portal, every town, every accessible route, expect for that one. Thanks
biggrin.gif

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gerben838665 said:
i am stuck in chapter 6 i saw the ludi people
but what must i do now??
QUOTE(Darklord1236 @ May 3 2010, 04:12 PM) chapter 6 for thife story go back to kenny city get that girl inside the bar and then go back to perion, after that go to the bottom portal

xchicobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Archer Ch10
I got to the weird room in Magatia, where you meet up with the Mage and is full of Spirit Vikings.
Now what?
Every door I go into just leads me into the same room and I can't get out.

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
u need to go down the 2nd ladder, and there, u can avoid the ghosts by jumping in pots, go all the way down and through the portal, and go to the stone thing and then u shud get a key, use the key on the locked door, thats there, after you go back up the ladder(you need to go right a bit) but you'll see a door, in there is a save fairy guy, and this cask thing, press up on the cask, it'll bathe u in this liquid which makes u invincible, right after u get that, make a mad dash down the first ladder, and to the portal, then try to get up, you will encounter a boss, after you beat him you will be able to kill the ghosts, straightfoward from there

donny124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im om Warrior Story. im stuck right after i put the 3 Diamonds into those weird big sticks. and then i go through that cave and then i dont know how to go further.... :'( please help.

Darklord1236

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chapter 5
- We have to cure the poor girl (we need to find the pink letter, which was lost)
- You have to visit the the area where guards prevent you to go in.
- Sneak to upper platform where you can speak 2 people at the right end of upper platform.
- They will give you 3 gems.
- Find 3 Totems and place these gems (look at the totems, only 3 of them have nest for these gems)
- Then look for a special kind of totem which doesn't have a head figure. inspect that totem.
- you will find a secret passage.
- eventually you will find yourself in a place with a garbage bin (screen will focus on that garbage can)
- take the letter from garbage can, and bring it to the poor(and ill) girl.

Darklord1236

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chapter 5 of the Theif story? go back to place first time meet warrior and blue hair guy. there should be a guard kicking u out. after that there should be Manji

yaw hide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need some help here,
i am on chapter 7 of the archer story. I just gave in the 5 boxes to that captain guy and i have talked to EVERYONE, hence i am stuck, anyone know what to do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land