iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
the retarded scholar ghost is stalking me and draining my health... meh. i got rid of the first one i saw but the next area's tree and the next one after that is unreachable... and i died. >_>

also, i'm is stuck at thief chapter 4/5 can't remember - it has been a week or so since i've played (if it helps the story diary thingy is at page 11) so anyway the two warriors (pink and blue eheh) are in the sleepywood spa with the thief's best friend outside the room door or something. then i talked to the sabitrama guy with a lolipop and i walked all the way till she gets to the stone golem temple. i see alot of people talking about elemental golems but.. from the temple it branches out to 3 areas with 3 ruins and.. I DON'T SEE ANY ELEMENTAL GOLEMS?

im stuck in ludibrium after the damn archer ditched me and permarmently set the gear in reverse... what do i do now?

fearfighterk

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
iPikachu said:
im stuck in ludibrium after the damn archer ditched me and permarmently set the gear in reverse... what do i do now?
you know that rock you got earlier from the treasure chest? use that on the gear.

I'm stuck in chapter 7 of the bowman story where that female warrior tries to kill me when i go into the portal and i get sent back out.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
thanks

i completed the warrior story just now, and am starting the bowman story but the tutorial where im supposed to kill that yellow pig what do i do because apparently im not supposed to kill it...

Porygon-X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Soo, I beat Ergoth, and then I wanted to get back up the Ludi tower. However, I thought there was a easier way to get to the top than just walking up, so I asked on another forum. Well, I got stupid and decided to hit "Choose Chapter" at the selection screen and now every time I try to get back to the Papulatus door, it just ends the damn game. I'm getting really pissed now. Warrior BTW.

Anyone wanna send me their save right after they've beaten Ergoth and the credits have rolled? Warrior save that is. Thanks.

NDStemp

GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Porygon-X said:
Soo, I beat Ergoth, and then I wanted to get back up the Ludi tower. However, I thought there was a easier way to get to the top than just walking up, so I asked on another forum. Well, I got stupid and decided to hit "Choose Chapter" at the selection screen and now every time I try to get back to the Papulatus door, it just ends the damn game. I'm getting really pissed now. Warrior BTW.

Anyone wanna send me their save right after they've beaten Ergoth and the credits have rolled? Warrior save that is. Thanks.

Bleh, too bad I only have the Thief one at that part. I'm almost done finishing the warrior story.

Porygon-X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
NDStemp said:
Porygon-X said:

Bleh, too bad I only have the Thief one at that part. I'm almost done finishing the warrior story.

What chapter are you on?

_Burai_

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hmm I havn't gotten the game yet but if someone needs help translating stuff then i can help since I'm Korean
biggrin.gif

yeo0014

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was up to Pikachu1's bit... and I'm still stuck... I tried going everywhere and can't go anywhere ellse, Are we supposed to flash jump arund the temple?...?
Thief bit btw chptr 4/5

behwatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Darklord1236 said:
need help on chapter 3 for bowman got mega stuck on maple island cant get in to portal :-D

i remember u need to walk all the way clockwise direction from bottom right map to the one above the bottom right map until u get to the right side and then go to left again from a portal from the right to the left side. the bowman will say something when u go back to the right side using the same portal. and then go back to the town and i think the bowman will meet the mage. and then bowman will sing and the wand will be activated and u hear the beeping from wand to get to the hidden portal. just walk around anyhow in anyway if u dont understand me
smile.gif

behwatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
iPikachu said:
im stuck at chapter 6 bowman story after i get out of leafre into ludi tower i went to perion what now?>

me also searching for something to talk or happen... i went to the rejected skeleton dog and skeletons area from both perion side and the elunia side also cannot go in... haiz..

Sandman00009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im on chapter 10 warrior and i have just met the archer and the rock i got out of the chest showed up then she ran away and i dont know what to do now can some one help?

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im on chapter 4/5 thief story, i killed the 3 elemental golems and the 2 warriors are not in the sauna anymore but the thiefs friend is standing by the sauna door. i talked to like everyone and dont know where to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo