smile.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe we can try constructing guides for each class? Like where to go/who to talk to?

We kind of need people who can understand Korean too!

MightyNugget

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help, On the thief's story i'm stuck at the part where you have to follow Manji around, He brings me to Ludibrium and I have no idea what to do from there. (And how do you play as the other characters? I've already named the magician and warrior but I cannot play as them)

MrHayate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on like Chapter 4 of the Thief story?

I just made it to Sleepywood, where am I suppose to go now? I go into that temple thing but when I talk to any of the monks, it sends me back out. What am I suppose to do?

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MightyNugget said:
I need some help, On the thief's story i'm stuck at the part where you have to follow Manji around, He brings me to Ludibrium and I have no idea what to do from there. (And how do you play as the other characters? I've already named the magician and warrior but I cannot play as them)
as soon as you name them they should become available to select from the character select screen after you select your save file

MightyNugget

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrHayate said:
I'm on like Chapter 4 of the Thief story?

I just made it to Sleepywood, where am I suppose to go now? I go into that temple thing but when I talk to any of the monks, it sends me back out. What am I suppose to do?

Oh uhm. For me, I just talked to each one. And randomly 1 actually talked to me and let me into the temple place.

MightyNugget

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
MightyNugget said:
as soon as you name them they should become available to select from the character select screen after you select your save file

Well it doesn't let me.. It only lets me select the thief, the character I started as. I can put my point over them but I cannot play as them.

MrHayate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
MightyNugget said:
Uh, I've also unlocked the mage however he is grayed out in character selection screen, do I have to wait until a later point of the game to use him?

@Above, thanks I'll go try that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.