OP
Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
After temporarily suspending the game following the assignment of an AO rating, Take-Two and Rockstar Games have revealed that Manhunt 2 has indeed been modified and that this new version, which has been rated M by the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB), will finally hit store shelves on October 31.

The game will be available for PS2, PSP and Nintendo's Wii. Unfortunately, Rockstar would not provide details on exactly what has been removed or toned down from the original AO version of the title.
Source: http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/feature/?id=17251

Glad to see that it's still coming.
smile.gif

And I'm still laughing at how it's coming to PS2 and not PS3.
rofl2.gif

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i didn't really wait for this doesn't matter to me. but great for those who were waiting for it.

Killian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Was quite looking forward to some good ol gore but spose I'll have to go out and actually kill people now to see what it looks like.......... shame
smile.gif

lol

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hear they will be going back to court over the "M" Rating....lets face it everyone wants to know what the fuck can be removed from a game where you run around and kill people senselessly? Unless they exchanged knives with with flowers, plastic bags with properly vented bags, and hammers with pillows...I have to agree that something shady is going on and Rockstar no doubt paid someone for the "M" Rating....not that I mind...I think the AO rating was silly in the first place and I'd like to check out the game myself....I'm just saying

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
As the games reviews were so high, maybe I'll give it a go when I see it for a nice price.

But first I gotta get MP3 and Mario Galaxy. Then I'll probably buy RE:UC and Nights if it's good. Hmm... I'll need an extra job for Manhunt
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==