Gaming mana khemia 2

ingus123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi does anyone knows how to translate a psp game using the ps2 version i dont know the difference between the two but does anybody know how to?

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
my avatar is coming from Mana Khemia 2, the PSP version is just... annoying compared to the PS2 one though. Need way too much work for something already in English.

ingus123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
but it's still possible right? (Is it just encrypted or compressed?) (btw its "my avatar came from Mana Khemia 2" (just telling you))

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Font is not using any sign of variable-width font at all, there's no problem with compression method anyway, encrypted is a word misused by 99% of temp users
It's possible but no one will ever do it since only a few could and I clearly don't have time for that right now.

Also:
- My avatar is "still" coming from Mana Khemia 2, no need to use the past it's not a bad choice of words.
- I don't like being criticized by someone who do not know the difference between
its-vs.-its1.gif

Reactions: omarrrio

ingus123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If only you knew how old I am -_- (since on my account I putted the wrong age) (Also just because i'm annoyed by the picture, most people type fast so they don't put the ' in it's and just to tell you "is coming'' and "is still coming" are in the FUTURE TENSE and since your avatar is still the same and you did not change it, it's supposed to be "came from" since it's already there)

anyway I extracted the files I think that need to be translated and does anybody know the difference between the ps2 version and the portable + version?

EDIT: Anyone knows how to use exar2rpk it's making me go crazy...

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm too bored to argue so I'll just drop my bomb here:

A random already tried to make what you did, but he failed and it looks gross
remotejoyliteen20110313.jpg
remotejoyliteen20110313.jpg

Failing in trying to use a program made from someone else is really bad start.
It's a lot more complicated than that.

ingus123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
o.o well even if I did stop I'm now curious of what's inside the rpk.bin and I already know where all the script on the psp is anyway.

Rintalie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
It is possible but unless you find the way to fix famous font problem, the text in game would looks really bad.

mnkm2

By the way, I remember there is one big file containing item info, skills, and settings (no talking script as they reside in separate path) - not sure if it is the same file you mentioned though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work