Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
So yeah, sup!

It's been a while since my last blog, stuff has happened.
First of all, in the last blog I said I was back with my girlfriend. Well, a week after that blog, I broke up with her for good
tongue.gif
Just wasn't feeling it.
Ever since that, I've been very good with life, I mean, I've been feeling life as good. Been happier and stuff
tongue.gif

So that's love, school is doing great- well, great compared to my last 4 years
rolleyes.gif
Everything buy History is great
biggrin.gif
And I don't really care about History.

Now, as you may or may not know, my birthday was on August 23rd, so as a present, my mother helped me with the difference in money I needed to buy my new computer, which I'm now using
moogle.gif
Been playing some stuff. Played through Prototype, Portal and Portal 2, been playing TF2 (I'm still a newb at it)and other games. At the moment I'm playing through Half Life 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Clive Barker's Jericho. This is what I have so I have entertainment for a while
happy.gif

I'm also in a band now! A shitty band the music school put me in but a band nonetheless, I'm probably gonna play in November-December, gonna be fun times.

Aaand about the title, I started a Mass Effect Let's Play, I've wanted to LP for a while so I finally got the balls to do it, it was awkward and I don't trust my English a lot, but I'll upload it anyway, I've checked and most big LPers were pretty awkward when they started so yeah.

I think that's all, I may have skipped some schtuffz but whatever
unsure.gif

Love y'all
wub.gif

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Be careful with that, man.
I ended up feeling chained as hell, try to be 100% sure before doing anything.

You reminded me, I'm getting a job on summer break, I didn't mention that.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LPing with me:

Can record in good quality.

Usually can upload pretty fast.

Suck at commentary (I'm shy as a rat.)

Pretty much it.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
What combination software do you use for LPing? Most of my DS reviews are filmed using an awkward as all get out camera and tripod function.

I plan to LP a couple of older games - probably emulated SNES games, but I love watching LPers for commentary. It helps to write down what you felt at that time during that moment - and you can try to find words to express yourself.

biggrin.gif

loco365

Trophies
XP
I know the pain of LPing. It's not easy, but it is really fun. I have one on PokeCommunity- and I wanna bring it here. But where to go. :\

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You shoulda LP'd something funner, lol. Mass Effect is dreadfully boring to play. I can't image watching someone ELSE play.

I'd like to LP something like Mega Man X and do no-damage runs for lulz but I suck at concentrating and talking, so that wouldn't work very well.
Just keep at 'er and you'll get more used to it. The biggest reason I don't do it is because my parents would find it really odd that I was sitting there describing what I was doing to seemingly no one.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
KirbyBoy said:
LPing with me:

Can record in good quality.

Usually can upload pretty fast.

Suck at commentary (I'm shy as a rat.)

Pretty much it.
That's pretty much my case minus the upload pretty fast part, my internet connection sucks. I don't know if I'm shy, I just run out of stuff to say.

astrangeone said:
What combination software do you use for LPing? Most of my DS reviews are filmed using an awkward as all get out camera and tripod function.

I plan to LP a couple of older games - probably emulated SNES games, but I love watching LPers for commentary. It helps to write down what you felt at that time during that moment - and you can try to find words to express yourself.
At the moment and probably for good, Fraps for video and Audacity for my voice. I could use Fraps for my voice but for it ends up being much lower than the game audio.
Good luck with your projects
happy.gif

QUOTE(Hells Malice @ Sep 3 2011, 06:11 AM)
You shoulda LP'd something funner, lol. Mass Effect is dreadfully boring to play. I can't image watching someone ELSE play.

I'd like to LP something like Mega Man X and do no-damage runs for lulz but I suck at concentrating and talking, so that wouldn't work very well.
Just keep at 'er and you'll get more used to it. The biggest reason I don't do it is because my parents would find it really odd that I was sitting there describing what I was doing to seemingly no one.
I record when I'm alone at home
tongue.gif
Not so because of family finding it odd but because of constant interruptions. Specially since they have to go through my room to get to the fridge now
dry.gif

Also, I'm playing ME blind, I'll record a couple more parts and I'll see if I upload it. Thanks for warning me about it being boring.

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I gave up on Lping, just click on the link for my channel in my sig and you will se why!

Ill stick to other stuff but Youtube aint my thing to my dissapointment D=

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pikachu used jumper cables it was sadism lol