Man Kills GF then Gets Away with it the Rest of His Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You all realize that conduct such as defacing a memorial page is againts morality in general? Who are you really hurting - the body of a decomposing man, or his grieving family who had nothing to do with the murdure whatsoever?

Look at all those comments, made by people so smug and full of themselves. You found a killer, big woo-hoo, let's show everyone that he was a naughty-naughty man by making his family suffer a little bit more, seeing that they only lost a relative. I can't even begin to look for sense in this behaviour, would you dance on his grave also? How does all this affect the *responsible* party, that being the killer, who, I'd like to underline, is *dead*?

For all the religious folk - the man will be judged, rest assured. It's not your right to condemn him. For the atheists - what you're doing is stupid and in no way affects anything in a positive manner, you're just making his family suffer.

Reactions: 2 people

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just like... no, not going with the OJ Simpson joke.

That's... that's pretty horrible. Justice can't be served 100% of the time, I guess.

EDIT: And yeah, I would have to agree with Foxi4 here. Really, you're only attacking the relatives, and aren't they suffering enough (having just discovered that this guy was a brutal murderer and all)?

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You found a killer, big woo-hoo, let's show everyone that he was a naughty-naughty man by making his family suffer a little bit more, seeing that they only lost a relative. I can't even begin to look for sense in this behaviour, would you dance on his grave also? How does all this affect the *responsible* party, being the killer, who, I'd like to underline, is *dead*?

What about Kitties family ? They also "only lost a relative".

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
screenshot20111023at614.png

I lol'd.

This is sad though I hate when people make fun of dead people.They're dead.This guy is a murderer so I guess its ok but his family are more affected and they haven't done anything so its sad.

Thaddeus_Twain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You all realize that conduct such as defacing a memorial page is againts morality in general? Who are you really hurting - the body of a decomposing man, or his grieving family who had nothing to do with the murdure whatsoever?

Look at all those comments, made by people so smug and full of themselves. You found a killer, big woo-hoo, let's show everyone that he was a naughty-naughty man by making his family suffer a little bit more, seeing that they only lost a relative. I can't even begin to look for sense in this behaviour, would you dance on his grave also? How does all this affect the *responsible* party, being the killer, who, I'd like to underline, is *dead*?

For all the religious folk - the man will be judged, rest assured. It's not your right to condemn him. For the atheists - what you're doing is stupid and in no way affects anything in a positive manner, you're just making his family suffer.

You fail to realize that his family is not going to see it. Do you really believe someone is going to revisit his memorial page after they found out he was a murderer? Wow, then you are pretty damned naive.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just an fyi, no one has visited that page for a few weeks now...

and someone by the name of "Costy" has also left a condolence...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Look at all those comments, made by people so smug and full of themselves. You found a killer, big woo-hoo, let's show everyone that he was a naughty-naughty man by making his family suffer a little bit more, seeing that they only lost a relative. I can't even begin to look for sense in this behaviour, would you dance on his grave also? How does all this affect the *responsible* party, being the killer, who, I'd like to underline, is *dead*?

You fail to realize that his family is not going to see it. Do you really believe someone is going to revisit his memorial page after they found out he was a murderer? Wow, then you are pretty damned naive.

Explain to me in detail what it the *point* of doing this? Are you making the world a better place, or are you just wasting time defacing a memorial web page, which may or may not be visited by this man's family - you don't know if it is or not.

EDIT: By the way, you may feel officially reported. I doubt that GBATemp will stand for public urging of users to deface someone's website, be it one that is being used or not.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the point in posting in a thread only to chastize the others who are participating in it? are you making the world a better place by directing others towards a moral pedestal? or just trying to make yourself feel better, like you're fighting for a good cause?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
what is the point in posting in a thread only to chastize the others who are participating in it? are you making the world a better place by directing others towards a moral pedestal? or just trying to make yourself feel better, like you're fighting for a good cause?

I like to think that I can make a change and open someone's eyes on the degree of "stupid" that's literally flowing from the concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1