Making VC Games and GBA VC full screen?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Gelums, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Gelums
    OP

Gelums GBAtemp Regular

Sep 17, 2016
    United States
    Just wondering if anyone knew how to make VC games full screen? I hate the black bars on the sides. Also for injected GBA VC games?

2. owek1

owek1 Master Sword Wielder

Aug 16, 2016
    there was a Ultimate GBA Injector for 3DS app for Windows where you make your own inject and set the game to display fullscreen, end result will become a .cia file so u need CFW to install the game..here's the link

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-gba-vc-injector-for-3ds.438057/

you can find there all about the app/program and the download link as well..similar apps are available for NES and SNES as well..

3. Gelums
    OP

Gelums GBAtemp Regular

Sep 17, 2016
    United States
    Really..I didn't see any option for that hmm..

Last edited by Gelums, Nov 10, 2016
  4. owek1

Aug 16, 2016
    that injector app could let you set the game to run fullscreen..so you have to inject again using that app and at the end before finishing/saving there is an option if you want the game to run in original VC resolution or 4:3 or fullscreen..once you select "fullscreen" save the file and install on 3DS, by default it will now run FULLSCREEN..

edit: if there's still a black border then i don't know how to let the game occupy all of it (the whole screen including edges), perhaps that's just the limits of the game or the app..

Last edited by owek1, Nov 10, 2016
  5. Gelums
    OP

Gelums GBAtemp Regular

Sep 17, 2016
    United States
    Cool thanks! I'll look at it again in a bit.

6. Gelums
    OP

Gelums GBAtemp Regular

Sep 17, 2016
    United States
    Hmm I can't seem to find that that option anywhere.. I see "CIA/3DS Settings" which has product code and title Id.. then "ghosting adjustment" and "color config" finally "game patches & extras" and ips settings

Last edited by Gelums, Nov 10, 2016
    owek1 likes this.
  7. owek1

Aug 16, 2016
    oh my God i am so sorry i sincerely apologize!!!! i have been thinking about the NES VC Injector which was made i think by same creator as this GBA one, so sorry.. That one has the option to let the game run fullscreen by default.. OmG, im wasting ur time, really really sorry.. been a while , i havent done any injecting for so long.. so sorry once again.. i feel sooooo stupid.. :(

8. Gelums
    OP

Gelums GBAtemp Regular

Sep 17, 2016
    United States
    Haha don't even worry about it man, it's cool!

owek1 likes this.
  9. Naked_Snake

Naked_Snake Constant Miscreant

Oct 6, 2013
    Hyrule Field
    On a quick note has the ultimate SNES injector been released yet?

10. owek1

Aug 16, 2016
    not sure, i've tried to google search a similar snes app to Ultimate NES/GBA/GG Injector but no luck.. it's really easy to use so hopefully there's one for SNES..

Naked_Snake likes this.