Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Aviram said:
Do I must have a SD card?
frown.gif
Yes sorry dude,
I know a different method to read from the iso but it's imposible for me, I know how it works but I need to add a file to the ISO and I can't do that only some people can do that with private tools

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMG Rickroll'd! J/k
I'm going to do that method because I don't want to do the twilight hack, (don,t have twilight anymore and I want to keep my save for it...)

Hit can you put your modified ISO on torrents? or download sites?
just for laziness and conveniance... LOL

BTW how do you get the VC titles into WADs those I've seen ae all in multiple files? WAD packer is available?

MCorbet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybey a stupid question. But can't I just burn the DOL file as a gqmecube game or something ? Do I realy need to do the whole trucha Singer thing ?
I don't like to boot Zelda everytime I want to install a game.

Thanks in advance

retroguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hit said:
I made a small tutorial how to make a WAD Installer ISO, which works with the SD Card, so you only need to burn it ones and only have to replace the Wad file on the SD Card
There is no TP Hack required it will work immediately

What do you need:
-A Modchip
-Wad Installer DOL (http://waninkoko.wiinewz.com/WAD-Installer_v1.zip)
-Trucha Signer
-Wad File to install
-SD card
-A DVD burner
-A DVD
-DVD Burning software

The Tutorial:
1.Download the Wad Installer and extract it somewhere
2.Open Trucha Signer and select a game iso(It doesn't matter what)
3.Right Click the Main.Dol of the second partition
4.Click Replace and replace it with the wad-installer.dol
5.Sign the partition and close Trucha Signer
6.Now burn the iso to a DVD
7.Ones the burning has finished you can put the burned dvd in the Wii
8.Now connect you SD Card to your computer
9.And in the root of the SD Card place the wad file and rename it to title.wad
10.Now you can start the DVD and the WAD Installer will boot up
11.Press 1+2 or the Red Sync button
12.Ones it says the wiimote is connected press A
13.The Wad Installer will now install the WAD file to the wii system this will take a minute
14.When it's finished it will automaticly reboot the wii and the Channel should be there

Result:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I5DFdqqxcM

I try to follow this tutorial. I extracted Trucha Signer, added wiikeyset.reg to the registry, opened Trucha, and selected a backup iso. But then I get the message " Error decrypting data". This message also comes up when I select the backup in my DVD drive. Why is that?

MCorbet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I Just hope an Wad installer.ISO will soon be released. With SD Card support. Just a disk to download. and use it to install the wad files from the SD card.

One thing I still nog understand. When the Dublicated channel remover was released everbody was scared about ISO37.

Can this WAD installer also brick your wii when ISO37 is released. Or is the only thing that nintendo can see on you wii what VC are installed. ?

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MCorbet said:
I Just hope an Wad installer.ISO will soon be released. With SD Card support. Just a disk to download. and use it to install the wad files from the SD card.

One thing I still nog understand. When the Dublicated channel remover was released everbody was scared about ISO37.

Can this WAD installer also brick your wii when ISO37 is released. Or is the only thing that nintendo can see on you wii what VC are installed. ?

I believe that these Virtual Console games use the signature-checking bug in order to install on your console, so they would stop working, or possibly cause a brick, when IOS37 is activated. It might be possible to brick your Wii by using the WADInstaller to install something using that bug.

malsuk

Trophies
XP
Country
lvholanda said:
Where i can get Wad Files, i want to have the internet channel.

My Wii is USA.

Questions like that wont be answered here. You have internet access and google the same as the rest of us.
Do some research to find your answers.

MCorbet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
g4jek8j54 said:
MCorbet said:

I believe that these Virtual Console games use the signature-checking bug in order to install on your console, so they would stop working, or possibly cause a brick, when IOS37 is activated. It might be possible to brick your Wii by using the WADInstaller to install something using that bug.

Hmm I Think I'll wait a few weeks before I start installing the VC games. Maybey in a couple of weeks a smoother way will be possible to play te VC games with the classic controller and have tham as a channel on my Wii. Thanks for your awnser.

retroguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
retroguy said:
I try to follow this tutorial. I extracted Trucha Signer, added wiikeyset.reg to the registry, opened Trucha, and selected a backup iso. But then I get the message " Error decrypting data". This message also comes up when I select the backup in my DVD drive. Why is that?

Found the problem, I had to use the custom Keyset 1.

tredes

Trophies
XP
Country
hows does this actually work when installing VC games? Does it create a channel?

Please explain how it works...

Hit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
theforbidden1 said:
do i have to burn 1 DVD for each VC game?
No you have to put the VC game on the SD Card, you can change it withouth reburning the dvd, just have to burn it ones and you'll have it ready for all channels

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone