Hacking Making a backup of a backup

sasuke_kun12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do it all the time :-) i just get read errors on nero. if that happens to you just leave it and then you'll have the iso done. Just make sure you use HIGH QUALITY blanks like vertabrim. thats what i use

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do it all the time :-) i just get read errors on nero. if that happens to you just leave it and then you'll have the iso done. Just make sure you use HIGH QUALITY blanks like vertabrim. thats what i use

You shouldn't get any read errors at all, if you do that means your backup is bad and the copy of that backup will also be bad.

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
all i did was do a direct copy off clone cd for my wii backups and xbox1 backups. works great, no hassle.

freed_y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i want to try re-backup wii games like you said...

but wii games didn't recognize in my PC...
how can i re-burn the game if it didn't recognize the disc ???

freed_y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
OK. thanks pal
biggrin.gif

sasuke_kun12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

You shouldn't get any read errors at all, if you do that means your backup is bad and the copy of that backup will also be bad.

i don't get any errors. So far i have like 10+ games all burnt like that with one read error popping up randomly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello