Hacking make-multiV3

amudd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys been trying to make nultiple gamecube backups on one disc using make-multiV3 but cant get it to work.. i think you need to use a command prompt or something but cank make it work.. can anyone give a step by step guide to do this.. any help would be great

amudd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi thanks for the info! do you need another partition on your drive or something? eg the T drive on the video? i tried using the location of the files (C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\gamecube) but it just keeps saying system cannot find specified path.. tried putting the folder in C:\gamecube then just typing in the prompt cd gamecube but no luck.. any suggestions?

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States

mustnap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the link did not work? it is still working for me though. could it be that you did not find the download link? the site is filled with ads, so you have to look harder if that is the case

downloadsendspaceqx5.jpg

mustnap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi thanks for the info! do you need another partition on your drive or something? eg the T drive on the video? i tried using the location of the files (C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\gamecube) but it just keeps saying system cannot find specified path.. tried putting the folder in C:\gamecube then just typing in the prompt cd gamecube but no luck.. any suggestions?

to make your life easier, just move the folder that has gamecube .gcm files (including the make multi file) to your main C: drive. You do not need to have a different partition. i just happen to have a T: partition (i got a lot of partitions on my computer)

that way, when you open command prompt, ( Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt), type

cd \

that should bring you to your main C: folder

then type

cd gamecube

(provided your directory is C:\Gamecube)

That should work.

QUOTEWhat is the newest version? I just downloaded v0.5.

i think that is the latest version.

amudd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi thanks again for the info. just to let anyone else know who has problems, this tool can do the same job without using command prompt so is much easier to use and still give a selfboot multi game disc

wiiUIv140

can be found here wiiUIv140

Snazzy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definately go with WiiUI as. Much easier and has many other tools, like NES/SNES emu bootable disk creator, region patcher, and more. Works great for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't really mess with hard mods due to neuro issues
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: :rofl2: