Majora's Mask

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dbkdbk, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbkdbk
    OP

dbkdbk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2008
    United States
    I know this has probably been asked loads of time, but it's been a while since I've looked into the scene, so I ask again, is it possible to play Majora's Mask on a Wii Console yet.

I know it cant be injected into a WAD (yet) so cant someone just try and MAKE a wad from scratch that will have an emulator especially for MM in it.

I also know that emukidd is working on Wii64 but that may take a while. [​IMG]

2. Slimmmmmm

Slimmmmmm GBAtemp MoNkEeE

Nov 1, 2007
    the land of lol
    It's on Zelda Collectors Edition, a GC game. I got it pre-owned for about £10-20. No emu/wad etc has surfaced yet and is working.
    If you have a chip you can run it as a backup too [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. dbkdbk
    OP

dbkdbk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2008
    United States
    Sorry for not being specific, I know you can run the collectors edition but I cant find an original disc in my locale and I cant order a disc from abroad also I dont have a modchip so I cant play a backup, unless there exists a way to play GC backups. [​IMG]

4. mikeyt1998

mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

Aug 11, 2007
    Dalton-in-furness, north west
    why cant you order a disc from abroad? if its a compatibility thing u mean then just region free run it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice