Hacking maitool v233.2b2 is out but not public yet.

• Thread starter Deleted-355425
  • Start date
  • Views 3,471
  • Replies 5

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India

The tools are not released, just a couple of games that were dumped with this tool afaik. That Google translation of the Chinese text is not accurate. Head over to the wololo forums, someone has translated it better.
The tools that you 'hope it gets leaked' are beta anyway and are probably buggy. How happy would you be if they were public and you found it deleted your game saves or messed something more important?
Be patient, all good things come to those who wait

D

Deleted-355425

The tools are not released, just a couple of games that were dumped with this tool afaik. That Google translation of the Chinese text is not accurate. Head over to the wololo forums, someone has translated it better.
The tools that you 'hope it gets leaked' are beta anyway and are probably buggy. How happy would you be if they were public and you found it deleted your game saves or messed something more important?
Be patient, all good things come to those who wait

Leak everything is how i roll.

Reactions: Tony_93

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Leak everything is how i roll.

Seeing that they are currently the only known devs working on a dumper tool, I think waiting for a proper release is better than getting a leaked beta. Almost 75-80% games are already dumped (I'm not sure about the %age) and I don't know about others, but I've got months of backlog already.
Off topic, your signature suggests you have an impressive collection of consoles, wow.

D

Deleted-355425

Seeing that they are currently the only known devs working on a dumper tool, I think waiting for a proper release is better than getting a leaked beta. Almost 75-80% games are already dumped (I'm not sure about the %age) and I don't know about others, but I've got months of backlog already.
Off topic, your signature suggests you have an impressive collection of consoles, wow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative