change it to:
"Giantpune need your donation for an exploit"

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow...that's a bummer

they basically said "pune found an exploit in the message system and we hurried up and tracked it down and released it..."

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stewy12 said:
From Marcan's Twitter......

QUOTE said:
Have a Wii that needs hacking? You're in luck, new hack: http://hackmii.com/letterbomb & http://please.hackmii.com

http://twitter.com/#!/marcan42

QUOTE said:
You'll have to "cut the 'Red Wire'".

The download works even if you put a random MAC address, but is REQUIRED for you to enter you MAC address. QUOTE
Your Wii’s WiFi MAC Address (available from your Wii’s system settings). This is needed because the Wii will only accept messages addressed to its specific MAC address.
fdafdsfdsafdsafdsafdsafdsa.png

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoboticBuddy said:
You'll have to "cut the 'Red Wire'".

The download works even if you put a random MAC address, but is REQUIRED for you to enter you MAC address.
QUOTE said:
Your Wii’s WiFi MAC Address (available from your Wii’s system settings). This is needed because the Wii will only accept messages addressed to its specific MAC address.
fdafdsfdsafdsafdsafdsafdsa.png

that's exactly what I said, isn't it? your wii will not recognize the hacked mail message if it is tied to a MAC address other than that which belongs to said wii.

i wonder how much of the "reverse engineering" came from a contributer giving it to them...

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you read their post and readmii?

QUOTE said:
So, how do I do this?

Simple…. once you’ve unzipped the file to your SD card (and inserted it) just navigate to the “messageboard” on your Wii and in the default view you should browse to “yesterday” (the place where you usually see yesterday’s messages) – sometimes this may be “today” (this depends on the timezone you are in).

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
petspeed said:
Seems to work only on 4.3, al least it didn't work for me and I am on 4.1. Just wanted to test it...
it works on other firmwares also, but it needs to be built differently. I guess TT decided not to bother supporting other firmwares since Bannerbomb still works on firmwares

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
petspeed said:
Seems to work only on 4.3, al least it didn't work for me and I am on 4.1. Just wanted to test it...

Yeah, according to the HackMii blog post, you need System Menu 4.3 for this version...

QUOTEYou will need:

* A Wii running System Menu 4.3 (E/U/J/K)
* A SD(HC) card with some free space
* Your Wii’s WiFi MAC Address (available from your Wii’s system settings). This is needed because the Wii will only accept messages addressed to its specific MAC address.
* A few minutes of your time

I tried it on my 3.0U NAND, and the System Menu froze. However, it worked on UNEEK+DI, which is currently at 4.3U. It probably doesn't matter too much, since anyone on System Menu 3.0 to 4.2 can just use Bannerbomb, anyway.

pokemonster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
XFlak said:
petspeed said:
it works on other firmwares also, but it needs to be built differently. I guess TT decided not to bother supporting other firmwares since Bannerbomb still works on firmwares

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.