Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a game from mai dump, which I have no experience with as far as how to install it, i usually install games in vpk format which is very simple and straightforward to install from vitashell, so i kinda read about how you can convert mai dump into vpk by simply using winrar to zip it and rename the extension zip to vpk and just forward it to vitashell and install it like that, is this how it works?

zecoxao

Trophies
XP
Country
vpk is just a zip :) extract the maidump rar (or if you already have the files extracted, open the folder where all of them are) and, when selecting all files, using winrar or 7zip, create a zip file. then change extension to vpk

bob123456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not recommended to install with Vitamin anymore. Just Unzip the VPK to its own folder and rename that folder to the exact title ID of the game. Transfer the game to your Vita. Use VitaShell to create new folder and rename it to mai in ux0. Move the game folder you wish to install there. Launch MaiDumpTool. Select install folder and pick the game you want to install. Done.

Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a folder in the dump named mai_moe, i heard that i need to copy that eboot origin file to simply eboot and replace the one in the root, and then delete the mai_moe folder, is that what I need to do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system