PSVita firm 3.73 with file corrupt problem

spawnerbr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi all. I have a PSVita with firmware 3.73 that is hacked with HENkaku. Last week I removed the SD2VITA Pro adapter without turn off the PSVita to copy some VPK files to a folder and after insert the card back on Vita, all installed games (using VPK or from PKGJ stopped to work). I always got "the file is corrupt" messages when try to run. I tried to reinstall HENkaku but same problem. Using VitaShell the folders on this SD2VITA card are good, I can access without problem. When I run PKGJ I have the list of all games but there is a message: "NoNpDm not found. Games cannot be installed or played". Previously "NoNpDm.skprx" was installed. Watched som movies to try to fix, but nothing changed. This was a working Vita that I've used for a long time but now got this problem. Any idea how to fix? Thanks.

spawnerbr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is that plugin in ur0/Tai as well as listed in your config.txt?
No, I think the system replaced a new config.txt or accidentally I selected clean config.txt on H-Encore during my attempts to make the system woks again cause "ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx" was there before when I installed for the first time. Thanks! Vita is back.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb