The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
So I found my binder full of Pokemon cards, filled with cards up to I think the 2nd set of D/P cards. Decided to take some pictures of my Black Star promo cards, and other rare cards I have. Yes, that Darkrai Lvl X is legit, and I found it in a booster pack. The first slot on the first page is empty because I was saving it for _____'s Pikachu (AKA Happy Birthday Pikachu). I never actually got one, but oh well.

Images are in the spoiler:

pokemon1i.jpg

pokemon2w.jpg

pokemon3x.jpg

pokemon4a.jpg

pokemon5.jpg

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never really got into collecting pokemon cards, I did once but then I switched to yu gi oh cards.

Still though, pretty nice set you got.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had like a thousand damn pokemon cards (literally). I honestly have no idea where they all went...they just vanished.
I think I only had first gen cards before I switched to yugioh.

Had a nice collection too...tons of dumb kids at my school, I traded a lot of crap cards for awesome ones, or 'won' them in pokemon duels where I pretty much made up the rules so I could win LOL.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a lot of Pokemon cards lying around. I think I might have a binder with 3 or 4 pages of promo and holofoil cards in it. I have the Suicune, Dragonite and Pikachu cards you have in the first page in the spoiler. I stopped caring eventually though, and haven't gotten new Pokemon cards in years.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Surfing and Flying Pikachu !

im so jealous , i always wanted those

I have some of those, the promo cards, remember the day at the cinema i got them, damn i still have them and many many more from the first gen ! - ill sure share them but meh cnt be bothered with my camera xD

nice to see someone else used to collect - and yeah i too collected jsut because they were cool lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all