Status
Not open for further replies.

danbr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You had only translated a few people that are on street? i thought everything on the beggining was translated, but the mom isnt't the prof, and some other people that are inside houses still speak nonsense for me
frown.gif

(or did i get the wrong patch? xD)

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
danbr said:
You had only translated a few people that are on street? i thought everything on the beggining was translated, but the mom isnt't the prof, and some other people that are inside houses still speak nonsense for me
frown.gif

(or did i get the wrong patch? xD)
You did something wrong.

If you're talking about Kotone's house, no that's NOT translated yet.

The fact that you said "Gibberish" makes me definitely think you did something wrong.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
I dun undestand how u can waste ur time with a translation that will be make for the pokemon staff soon

plz use your translation skills on games that never will coming to USA

cya

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a quick update...
i tried this patch...

Magnius... can i ask you to correct one thing that is minor...

when you are picking your pokemon... totodiles one is a little garbled... So you want the01DE Water Pokemon Totodile?

anyone else saw this? also in this patch i seem to cant touch the pokegear without it freezing... and in other translations... the pokegear works... there may be a problem.. i dunno... not saying this patch sucks... as it DOESNT its a very good translation!

~Giratina3~ - The friendly and helpful temper

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hellionz said:
I dun undestand how u can waste ur time with a translation that will be make for the pokemon staff soon

plz use your translation skills on games that never will coming to USA

cya

How about you let Magnius do what Magnius wants to do? This thread has way too many whiners like you complaining about how the translator should or shouldn't translate certain games. That's not a decision you can make for them, so kindly STHU.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
Just a quick update...
i tried this patch...

Magnius... can i ask you to correct one thing that is minor...

when you are picking your pokemon... totodiles one is a little garbled... So you want the01DE Water Pokemon Totodile?

anyone else saw this? also in this patch i seem to cant touch the pokegear without it freezing... and in other translations... the pokegear works... there may be a problem.. i dunno... not saying this patch sucks... as it DOESNT its a very good translation!

~Giratina3~ - The friendly and helpful temper
Chances are this patch may not be bundled with Rudolph's patch, so go on and fix that manually.

If this patch is only near the beginning of the game, I'm gunna wait till the patch is further in. Good work so far Magnius, keep it up!

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's good to see a decent quailty translation... just to note, for next revision please sort out the truncated text which has already been translated.

Apart from that, keep up the good work!
smile.gif

Edit: for those who have having problems with this whilst using NO$GBA, use the AR Raw black screen code to play the game as normal. (refer to Kazo's thread for code)

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LWares said:
It's good to see a decent quailty translation... just to note, for next revision please sort out the truncated text which has already been translated.

smile.gif

Edit: for those who have having problems with this whilst using NO$GBA, use the AR Raw black screen code to play the game as normal. (refer to Kazo's thread for code)
The thing is, to make PROGRESS sometimes less important text have to be skipped. In the end, everything will be translated though.

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked this out but I'm not going to play anymore patches, seriously until the game is released, my name is longer than five letters, and I like using my first name Brandon, instead of my middle, Tyler. The translation is well done though, great work.

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
metal01 said:
I checked this out but I'm not going to play anymore patches, seriously until the game is released, my name is longer than five letters, and I like using my first name Brandon, instead of my middle, Tyler. The translation is well done though, great work.

You can always use "petty". That fits in five spaces.
tongue.gif

--

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WataruKun said:
LWares said:

smile.gif

The thing is, to make PROGRESS sometimes less important text have to be skipped. In the end, everything will be translated though.
WataruKun, i said truncated as in text which trails off screen.

Doesn't matter anyway, as it will be fixed eventually.

spaceboy827

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok theres gotta be someone here who can help the people with this problem. after patching the translation patch with xdelta GUI, the file loses all of its data and cannot be open (because it has 0 kilobytes of information). at least for me im on windows vista x64 bit. someone please help

gr3ger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
spaceboy827 said:
ok theres gotta be someone here who can help the people with this problem. after patching the translation patch with xdelta GUI, the file loses all of its data and cannot be open (because it has 0 kilobytes of information). at least for me im on windows vista x64 bit. someone please help

The only plausible reason why you get the 0 byte error is because you're using the wrong ROM file, I had the same problem as you. You can try these out.

1. Check the filesize of the nds rom, if it's anything except for 128mb (I think the trimmed one is 126, and that won't do), then you have the wrong rom.
2. Make sure that your original rom is not patched in any way

By the way, is there anyone more than me who gets a crash whenever "Growl" is used in combat? It's starting to piss me off since the first pokemon encountered always uses grown at some point XD
And yes, I've tried original, patched, trimmed, untrimmed. No difference
tongue.gif

I'm using No$gba, and I've tried DsMuMe but that crashed at another point instead.

Ravenxeo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mr. Micx said:
So, when will there be another beta?
Hopefully rather soon
yaynds.gif

First post huh?
I like how you made an account just to be an idiot.

Dont ask, dont wonder, dont enquire, dont THINK about when the next update is.
It'll arrive when its done.
Till then,
SHUT IIIIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...