Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no youd ont have to there is a site that has them all on mediafire

my question is this

do i have to download both crop and full set ?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoneMonkey said:
do i have to download both crop and full set ?
No.

If you download the full scans, it will display an actual picture of the whole card. If you download the cropped images, its just the art, and the rest of the card is generated by the application.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok got it installed fine but the crack i used only crack the editor when i start a solo game it says unregistered

and im sold everyone use MAGIC WORKSTATION

PM me for info on how to get everything working

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoneMonkey said:
ok got it installed fine but the crack i used only crack the editor when i start a solo game it says unregistered
MWSPlay (the actual game module) is a seperate executable, so it isn't affected by the crack. Only thing to remove in that really is the small banner ad in the top-left corner.

QUOTEURZA wanna play ?
In maybe 10 minutes. Sent a message.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bad Moon
Contract From Below
Demonic Hordes
Demonic Tutor
Drudge Skeletons
Frozen Shade
Lord Of The Pit
Nightmare
Plague Rats
Royal Assassin

Christ I am in retro heaven. LOL now I just need to read the rules as it has seriously been like 10 years lol

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I remember playing Magic... it was a fun game. I remember getting a legendary in my very first packet (it was pretty good, too
smile.gif
).

EDIT: Ah, here it is -
112774.jpg

I guess it has weak defense though.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I picked it up initially when Revised came out. Then I stopped around the Urza Saga. Then I picked up a pack here and there, just to check out the new abilities and so forth... I officially stopped when the Kamagawa thing started. WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much errata for me, and I have cards that are what, 12 years old now? That aren't useful anymore? Gah. I ran a counterspell/deny blue/white deck and a Maro-geddon white/green deck... Oooh that was sick having Maro and then all those CoP. And shackles. Mmm. then rath of god, then tranquility, ....

Sorry.

Fallen Empires sucked, does that count?

And we played online way back in the day with Apprentice, I'm assuming that's still floating around.
Two years ago, a group of my friends picked up Hecatomb. Great fun, sunk quite a bit of money into that. Then they canned it. So now I can buy BOXES of boosters for $10, as opposed to 2 packs for the same price. Oh well. At least I had fun picking it up. I'm glad I never picked up Dreamblade, it got the axe not long after Hecatomb.

Aril

Trophies
XP
Country
France
SO Magic Workstation's better than OCTGYN ?
If so, send me a second pm bonemonkey or Urza
tongue.gif

Thanks.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BoneMonkey said:
weapon xxx what are you playing magic workstation or OCTGYN
Unfortunately I am swamped with work right now to play, but when I am ready I will be playing with the free one unless I stumble across a copy of workstation. Plus I need to read the rules lol like I said it has been a while. The four card of the same card thing does not seem familiar as I remember having a shit load of rats unless I had 4 of different TYPES of rats. How does the mana go into effect with the 4 of one type of card rule? Or does it only apply to non mana cards?

Again I need to read all about Banding, Rampage, ect... Most my knowledge comes from Alpha to Revised.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK i can easily say workstation is better then octgyn after playing a game with urza last night and its EASY TO INSTALL !

1. Download Magic Workstation here and install it
http://www.magicworkstation.com/downloads.php

2. Crack ! you need to find and install a crack for this program i can't link you to it!

3. Download the Master base contains all sets up to Morningtide with flavor text.

http://www.slightlymagic.net/download/MasterBase.rar

4. Optional you do not need to download the Card images if you don't want to you
can play the game with all the cards except you wont see the picture on them just
the information but if you want to play the game then download the sets here

We mostly play with 10 edition so you can only download that if you want for now
to get started

ONLY DOWNLOAD FULL SETS so you can see the full card image or if you want only
download the crop sets you don't have to download both crop and full sets just
pick one

Card Sets
I can't give links to cards sets PM me for more info

5. Optional preconstructed decks here
http://www.slightlymagic.net/download/Decks_Pre.rar

So you can download the program and database its like 10 megs and the tenth edition card set is only 30 or so megs and thats all you need to get setup and play !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up