Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Game is coming out in 10 days, people! Finally!
toot.gif
toot.gif

Who else is excited for some black and white ultra violence!?
smileipb2.png

madworld-20090217022410449_640w.jpg

IGN's been posting new content about the game every day from some time now. They have a lot of gameplay videos, won't waste my time posting each one of them, just go there and watch: http://media.wii.ign.com/media/142/14253678/vids_1.html

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very much looking forward to it, though I admit I wasn't as excited about it when it was first revealed. As much as I appreciated both that the ex-Clover guys were the ones making it and it was going to offer something the hardcore crowd could appreciate on Wii, I just wasn't all that interested. That is until I started seeing more of the actual gameplay. I instantly could see the influence from God Hand, and it immediately grabbed my attention.

Buying it; very much looking forward to it.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cygoku said:
I hope backup will be playable.

Cygoku

I hope people will buy it if they like it. It will be a shame if this ends up being another Okami for these guys. I doubt it will, but still, Platinum is perhaps the most promising Wii developer around right now. Where everyone else seems confused about what exactly they should be making for the system, Platinum seems to have a lot more confidence and focus on what is it they want to do on Wii.

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
pal comes 10 days later, ill compensate that somehow
smile.gif

.. I am more less avoiding all new videos,bosses n gameplay,i know its bw and red,has gore,and chainsaw,no problems.
and actually looks a bit like nomoreheroes,and that german review sad that biking parts are not so great,so it feels more like nmh.. but I think this game will be great (actually like any other game with chainsaws..is there any bad game with chainsaw ?? )

CreX

Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
ecw said:
Dude, that looks sick!! A must have!!
smile.gif
Thanks for the vid links.
smile.gif
How could you possible have missed this game?
blink.gif

QUOTE(Cygoku @ Mar 3 2009, 03:07 AM) I hope backup will be playable.

Cygoku
Buy it! This baby, it's worth supporting! Publishers are watching "SEGA's 3" so close (MadWorld, Overkill, The Conduit). If these hits with a bang on the market, we are going to see more GOOD titles for the Wii. Publishers will then support development of more hardcore titles for the Wii.

And for the record, I've preordered MadWorld some time ago.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CreX said:
Buy it! This baby, it's worth supporting! Publishers are watching "SEGA's 3" so close (MadWorld, Overkill, The Conduit). If these hits with a bang on the market, we are going to see more GOOD titles for the Wii. Publishers will then support development of more hardcore titles for the Wii.

And for the record, I've preordered MadWorld some time ago.
very true. My overkill torrent which i've been downloading for over a week got upto 67% and deleted itself... I think it's a sign lol.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
caporale214 said:
MadWorld, Overkill, The Conduit
what a good time to be a wii owner
If you're trying to praise the Wii's rather meager line-up, at least do it right and mention Punch-Out and Sin & Punishment 2
lecture.gif

And maybe, if some of these games turn out to be the AAA games the Wii needs so badly, and Nintendo reveals some more potential AAA games at E3, I might agree with you. But as it is right now: Nope, not the best time to own a Wii.

Anyway, MadWorld looks a lot more promising now thanks to the new gameplay vids...At least now we know what we're getting with this game, and don't rely solely on hype and promises. It actually looks really good now, looking forward to it.
(The Conduit, however, still doesn't look any special at all, but that's a whole different topic.)

CreX

Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
Vater Unser said:
(The Conduit, however, still doesn't look any special at all, but that's a whole different topic.)
Well... it looks amazing since there are no such games on Wii yet. I mean... most of the FPS games on PS360 are also alien-killing-games. Thats whats been done over and over again since DOOM 1995. And why bash such a title when it's released for Wii? I don't understand that. Multiplayer will most likely be the best on the Wii system also.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice reviews everywhere, for me this is this years No More Heroes. Should be at least an excellent game with some flaws.

I wait for the release sometime this week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1