• Double Dragon

Votes: 16 28.6%

• Total voters

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Strange, if the roms work in MAME for you then there is definitely a bug in my emulator, if not I suggest you get hold of them again.
I just put my files on my mediafire account, I'll PM you the link if you want to test them ;)

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi @FluBBa

About the last version of IronHorseDS I just realized that my ironhors.zip file was not complete, it was missing some .bin files in the .zip file, so I completed my .zip file and I also added the Scooter Shooter rom in my "acds" directory, now everything works fine, only the farwest.zip file seems to be a problem because when you launch the version of the game called "Far West" there are graphics problems that appear (a bit like with Mr Goemon before you fixed the reset option).

Otherwise, would it be possible to integrate the pre-set of an alternate d-pad control configuration for Scooter Shooter?

up becomes right
down becomes left
left becomes up
right becomes down

Reactions: banjo2

CrashMidnick

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello FluBBa,

I tested all those wonderful Arcade games yesterday. Many thanks for sharing. Except sound issues, they are running great. Nice to see some Arcade love on the DS :)

Reactions: banjo2

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I crammed together the different Konami emulators and created K80DS, Konami '80s arcade emulator.
https://github.com/FluBBaOfWard/K80DS/releases/tag/v0.3.8
Hello Fred, hope you're fine, thx for your work!

A first feedback (which I would have preferred better but I may have missed something too, idk), I can't get it to work under flashcard (even though I have no problem with individual builds) here is what I get with HBmenu:
IMG20240416194638.jpg

Note 1 : with an unstable display that blurs

So I tried with YSmenu but the emulator freezes during decompression:

IMG20240416194942.jpg

Note 2 : same freezing problem with TWL++

I told myself that it could perhaps come from the acds directory (at least from the contents) since with all the individual builds, my acds directory looks like this:

acds.png

I therefore removed the .cfg file (the one from the old builds) and the .zip files which were not supported by K80DS but I obtained the same result.

FYI I use a ds lite with an R4 SDHC + an EZ Flash 3in1 and a 128GB sdcard (I also tried to launch it without the EZ Flash but it's the same, I always get the same result)

r4.jpg

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello Fred, hope you're fine, thx for your work!

A first feedback (which I would have preferred better but I may have missed something too, idk), I can't get it to work under flashcard (even though I have no problem with individual builds) here is what I get with HBmenu:
View attachment 432117

Note 1 : with an unstable display that blurs

So I tried with YSmenu but the emulator freezes during decompression:

View attachment 432116

Note 2 : same freezing problem with TWL++

I told myself that it could perhaps come from the acds directory (at least from the contents) since with all the individual builds, my acds directory looks like this:

View attachment 432118

I therefore removed the .cfg file (the one from the old builds) and the .zip files which were not supported by K80DS but I obtained the same result.

FYI I use a ds lite with an R4 SDHC + an EZ Flash 3in1 and a 128GB sdcard (I also tried to launch it without the EZ Flash but it's the same, I always get the same result)

View attachment 432120

Have you tried using Twilight Menu+? I got similar card and it works better with that.

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Have you tried using Twilight Menu+? I got similar card and it works better with that.
Yes, I tried with TWL++ and I have exactly the same problem as with YSmenu, it freezes when the emulator decompresses the game, this is the first time that this has happened to me so far, whether with HBmenu, YSmenu or TWL++ (flashcard version) I have never had any problem of this kind with the @FluBBa emulators.

For a moment, I said to myself that perhaps the last update of the "NDS_Shared" part of the code could have been incompatible with my configuration but in fact, when I think about it, it can't be that since I was able to install and use the latest version of WasabiDS (v024) without problems

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes, I tried with TWL++ and I have exactly the same problem as with YSmenu, it freezes when the emulator decompresses the game

Don't use zip files then, use the game files separated by folder. Simply put the Nintendo DS doesn't have much ram. You can uncompress files or run a game, not both.

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, hadn't test on HW. Double Dribble uses 3 CPUs so I always reset all 3 CPUs but it doesn't work (on HW) if the they are not correctly configured before. Fixed now.
https://github.com/FluBBaOfWard/K80DS/releases/tag/v0.3.9
Thanks Fred, it works perfectly now even with the old contents of my acds directory, I mean with the roms which are not supported by K80DS like those of Black Tiger, Ghost'n'Goblins, Renegade...etc ... as well as with the old .cfg file common to all these emulators in individual form, it's really great, thank you again for all this work! :grog:

Don't use zip files then, use the game files separated by folder. Simply put the Nintendo DS doesn't have much ram. You can uncompress files or run a game, not both.
Thanks for your suggestion, it could have been a reason but I use files .zip with FluBBa emulators (S8DS and individual builds of arcade games) on my ds lite for a while now and I had never encountered this problem so far, having already tested these games in . zip without problems before, I suspected that it was unlikely that it came from the file format.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill