Hacking Madden NFL 10 Problem

wiistarter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for posting this but I have searched and cant find anybody else with the same problem.

I cannot get Madden 10 to load with USB loader GX. The original works fine but the dumped ISO wont. It gets to the loading screen with the music and everything but wont continue.

Anybody any advice.

Its Pal on PAL

wiistarter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Im using the latest version (updated this morning) and with the 002 fix but it still wont go past the loading screen.

aabbccdd

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Actually I haven't tried it with the latest revision, I'll try it out later and tell you if it works. Earlier revision worked fine though, have you tried any earlier ones?

wiistarter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
jabmaster2 said:
There was a bad dump of madden if u got the first one out

Its dumped from my original... I will try another dump then to see if it works. Right now im transferring to Flash drive to see if it works with that as it says this might solve it in the compatability guide.

wiistarter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok .. Thanks to jabmaster2.

Even though I didnt download it I did re dump it and it still didnt work. i tried it a third time and got it going. I have since tried 8 times on 3 different wii's and only 3 have worked. I got a hold of a copy from a friend of a friend and tried that and it made perfect dumps everytime. Looks like my disc is going back for an exchange.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?