M3Sakura NDS-GBA Linkage not working

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by illithid, Aug 14, 2008.

1. illithid
    OP

illithid Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2008
    Indonesia
    Just purchased a new M3 Real a few weeks ago and now using M3 Sakura triple boot. The problem is when i wan't to try the NDS-GBA Linkage thingie, it simply don't work. I copied everything just like the Sakura FAQ told me, but after booting GBAExploader it just froze (or not responding to any key at all) with 0 games at the top page (I copied the GBA games on my microSD root). The GBA slot-2 expansion works just fine btw. [​IMG]

Can anyone help me?

2. Johnyz

Johnyz Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2008
    i have got two sd cards and on the smaller one (unused too) i tested it too. the problem is....

The GBAExploader isnt compatibile with M3 Sakura..... Best working for NDS-GBA link is the original M3DS Real firmware. Its better than GBAExploader. So hold X during boot, select GBA icon and you'll be fine. (Put the GBA games into GBA floder in root of the SD.)

3. illithid
    OP

illithid Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2008
    Indonesia
    It's still not working. 0 games on top and no button works whatsoever in GBAExploader. Do I have to use M3 Real firmware (not the tripleboot one)?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice