Hacking m3sakura is almost here!

geebs61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
@halomasta: I've never seen original post, but I don know what was the point of the post..I really disagree with everyone that verbally attacked g6team on the basis of their question/request, as I can see what was the point of all that..
And it would be great if our translation would be even more used, and accepted by the whole world!!

There were verbal attacks? I gotta go back and read, I was on when they posted it. It pretty much just asked if they could use it, and that credit would be given to all. I cant imagine a reason to be upset with that.

Chaos45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've updated my Chaos Black skin for Sakura again. It's for the most part done, I'll just be checking everything over and making any tweaks that it may need before the next, and most likely final, release. If anybody has any suggestions before I finish it feel free to let me know what you think.

ChaosBlack.png

New version can be found here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2598

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hey Toni! back there you mentioned something like "a pirate that steals from a pirate", that's actually called a "Corsair" and many are legendary heroes the most famous was called Surcouf and the second one as famous is was called Barbarosa...

MoreYouKnow.jpg

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
As most have already said - great translation and thanks for the top work.

I have read some screens have not been translated yet and unfortunately these are the screens I have questions about.

After I go into options for a game I basically do nto understand that much. I click the I to add / cancel cheats and can also sleect another dabase file if need be. Once I have finished doing what I need I can either click the Play button at the bottom of the screen and it gives me a drop down but nothing seems to happen either one I choose. After I click save a screen appears which I assume is stating saved and you need to turn off the DS.

My question is - from the options screen after selecting the cheats you want (Back Light) is there a way to load the game straight after this or do you have to save and then turn the DS off and on and then start the game? And, can someone please inform me which page explains what each of the options are for in the Options Screen.

Thanks in Advance
smile.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Fun_Zephyr said:
As most have already said - great translation and thanks for the top work.

I have read some screens have not been translated yet and unfortunately these are the screens I have questions about.

After I go into options for a game I basically do nto understand that much. I click the I to add / cancel cheats and can also sleect another dabase file if need be. Once I have finished doing what I need I can either click the Play button at the bottom of the screen and it gives me a drop down but nothing seems to happen either one I choose. After I click save a screen appears which I assume is stating saved and you need to turn off the DS.

My question is - from the options screen after selecting the cheats you want (Back Light) is there a way to load the game straight after this or do you have to save and then turn the DS off and on and then start the game? And, can someone please inform me which page explains what each of the options are for in the Options Screen.

Thanks in Advance
smile.gif

The M3 Sakura FAQ covers all those questions.

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
I am using the hacked startmds.ext that someone uploaded to make Summon night work....

but the new hulk game isnt working i downloaded it from 2 different sites the XPA Release

anyone else have this problem...

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With Paradise finally finished, I'm starting on a new skin, Sakura Aero, inspired by gangstaboi's skin.

Here is a quick preview of the save/load menu:
savebookmark.jpg

I'm still a long way from a release, as it's pretty hard!
laugh.gif

What do you think of it so far?

Also, if anyone else wants to make a Vista-like skin, I've uploaded some resources containing all the windows borders, explorer icons, etc.
Download them here!
FileDen is a great place to upload files, so you should try it out!
wink.gif

Geo411m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
strata8 said:
I'm still a long way from a release, as it's pretty hard!
laugh.gif
I know what you mean. You're kind of limited to what you can do in Sakura. It offers transparencies in certain areas of the skin but not others. Which can be a pain when trying to be consistent . I wish it offered more choices as I have some cool ideas that wouldn’t work quite right. Oh well…

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
JLsoft said:
Toni Plutonij, check http://kotei.blog.so-net.ne.jp/.
Bad I can't read japanese..But if I figured it out, it's nori2noris blog where he posted some of his hacks?! Well, I must say again, that this guy has some amazing skills..I still think he made a good decision not posting it here, but I said I really wouldn't mind if he did released information, I wouldn't hate him for that
laugh.gif
..I was making conversation (that's what forums are for), and telling you my opinion..People hack games, firmwares, music and video formats..I really do believe that nori2nori isn't the only guy who has skills to do that, so it's possibility that someone will release that hack sooner or later, my opinion is that it could create mess, and somehow damage M3 Team that was working hard for it (and therefore, make negative impact on their will for continuing development)..Because, in such case, they wouldn't just update and upgrade their cart firmware, but every rival cart that uses Sakura!!

@geebs61: Well some people posted face-palm, some started to "mock" M3 Team..Main point is that crowd reacted negatively, and that's the reason g6team changed post..

QUOTE said:
hey Toni! back there you mentioned something like "a pirate that steals from a pirate", that's actually called a "Corsair" and many are legendary heroes the most famous was called Surcouf and the second one as famous is was called Barbarosa...
Every day you learn something new..Thanx for the info, maybe I'll need it someday.. (actually, I'm half-familiar with Barbarosa (isn't it spelled with two s, or two r, something like that
unsure.gif
)

I know what you mean. You're kind of limited to what you can do in Sakura. It offers transparencies in certain areas of the skin but not others. Which can be a pain when trying to be consistent . I wish it offered more choices as I have some cool ideas that wouldn’t work quite right. Oh well…
Actually, Sakura is really paradise for skinning in comparison with other firmwares..It offers transparencies in all needed areas (if they made all parts .png, that would be the best)..
But if you know what are you doing, some amazing stuff can be created..(the way I'm skinning is really hard and complex, but it'll be worth it, I'll post my work when I finish it)..

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
nori2nori said:
JLsoft
What do you think why I didn't inform you of my blog, and I didn't use the handle name of Rudolph or Koutei?
You can find the answer on the blog…
cry.gif
Wait, you are Rudolph? In that case you have even more skills than I thought you had
blink.gif
You are the one that made it possible for me to backup my entire DS games collection (and by that I really mean backup) and use my 3in1 Expansion Pack on my M3 Real!

Thanks a lot for your great releases
yaynds.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Opium said:
I've got Sakura running perfectly on my iTouchDS. Regardless of the morality, I can't say I'm not pleased. It works a dream better than the official firmware. And it IS an M3 product...
Not that I am gonna buy any DS flashcarts, but does it work normally on the iTouchDS? I mean is it smooth just like on M3?

gangsterboi

Trophies
Website
www.europe-nintendo.com
XP
Country
I've found a problem with my vista skin will make sufficient changes... it's in the media player.

Tweaked it now looks better.

Also i am redoing the m3 notepad skin almost completely, I have made a start and plan to finish it by the end of next week. And by that time ( i hope) sakura for m3 real (official) will be released.

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well that wasn't his real name, Oruç Reis is his real name, It's was known as Barba Roja in spanish territory, but Rosa is what the english understood for as "Roja" which means red in spanish, spanish was the popular language during the 1400's, and was the most powerful empire on Earth (along with the chinese) so all these pirates moved in spanish territory, and their nicknames were spanish, so the nick name in english should be "Red Beard" but he was a Turk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aruj

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you have to use your own editing software.
but if you download the original japanese m3sakura it comes with a packaging tool you need to convert the edited images to 1 .skn file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O