Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
warmijwilfaain said:
But I wannit NOW
cry.gif
SAMEEEEE. the pics of the skins look really cool. i hope it is not buggy? do you think it will be buggy considering it is a first release of the sakura loader? or do you think they some how applied all the updates for the current loader on sakura?

mhkwong

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jaygee said:
actually it's the second page and the g6team but they are the same team, right? plus i should have paid attention, it wasn't that long ago, i was thinking of another thread. thanks for calming my nerves though, yet it's still a thought in the back of my mind that won't go away till the release

lol. my bad. i forgot i changed the settings on my control panel to display more post in a page. haha. your right its on the second page. =P yeh they the same team.

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking that and I wondered if they would release the Asian lanugage versions first then come out with an English version a few days later. Didn't they sometimes do that with firmaware updates? Also, they will still support regular firmware right? I just wanna keep my options open.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If they will keep the whole "language" on pictures, as it was the case with beta test..We (Densetsu3000, NeoGunKuruma and I) will translate it as soon as it gets released..
But I believe that english version will be released too..

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
llatnik said:
haha, not all of us ^^, some of us are born cynics
Or in my case Cyborgs.......hehe....
wink.gif

Minutes are passing, and we are waiting.....It isn't much time left...There isn't much they can do to delay this..Maybe if somone would mess up the final firmware with intention to fu.. them up.....Hope not.....

Wait and see....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice