smile.gif

11gardir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
powertex said:
I gotta say, the G6 team is pretty lazy if they are just gonna use the firmware without making it 100% compatible. Plus these guys have been working pretty hard on it, I wonder if they're gonna get credit for it.
I think they'll probably release an official version for europe, eventually.
If they do use the hacked version, I hope they give credit.

chaotic_geo

Trophies
Website
thegamingforum.org
XP
Country
They won't use the hacked version. Most probably they can change the firmware with a click of a mouse, and of course they have all the original photoshop files so they can easily modify to English. They're just too lazy in my opinion.
And us GBATempers are incredibly impatient.

mercenary96

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Full translated skinpack:

Okay here is the >full translated skin< with the picturefiles and the adobe psd files.
I also translated the error log in this skin now. Have fun creating your own skins
gbasp.gif

Download UPDATED V2
( new "TrafficShare Download" )

Edit: I forgot the "Setup_BG_Bottom.psd" but now everything with updated default.skn and picturfiles is included.

Preview:

preview.jpg

chaotic_geo

Trophies
Website
thegamingforum.org
XP
Country
I bet that's what people would think of the old M3 firmware...

*pic of naked women* - new firmware
biggrin.gif
- (sorry bad example)
mercenary96 said:
Full translated skinpack:

Okay here is the >full translated skin< with the picturefiles and the adobe psd files.
I also translated the error log in this skin now. Have fun creating your own skins
gbasp.gif

http://rapidshare.com/files/119872827/m3sa...y_mercenary.rar

( new "TrafficShare Download" )
Get skinning peeps!

D

Deleted User

Just checked out the "final" version of our little hacked english firmware. It works great. I also updated my sig with a link to as faq, and also the gbatemp dl link for the bundle. Also, we should have the name of this thread changed to m3sakura IS here. not almost!

mercenary96

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
11gardir said:
halomasta said:
There's no real reason why I'm posting this...but...wow.

doingitwrong-james-tugend.jpg
lol...PSP users...

lol i have a psp slim & lite silver + nds silver but i kinda felt like the same when i played the world ends with you today and got beaten again and again at tin pin slammer
hate2.gif
but now i made it
yaynds.gif

well i will go to bed too
biggrin.gif

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the excellent translations
smile.gif

wabsta said:
mercenary96 said:
wabsta said:
Okay, I've made a skin now.
But when I use makeskin_default.dat, it gives me an error that says "?????????????" cause its in japanese I guess.
So, my skin is screwed. Any way to fix it?

jap i know this error. you have to copy the bmp files in a very strange way. you have to open the original files with ms paint and copy in the contet, for example from photoshop. after saving the file it will work. png's also work when they are from photoshop.
Photoshop everytime saves the bmp's to a totally new file and these new files somehow seem to differ from the original ones, also when they are made with 24 bit.
But paint just copys over the original file and these will work.

Okay, so I just have to open all the BMP's with MS paint, save it, and it should work?
I just use irfanview to directly open and save the files, fixed the issues with moonshell skins at any rate.

The problem is that Photoshop complies with BMP standards while most programs don't bother to go the "whole shebang" - photoshop uses padded scanlines while most just use the header's width info as the actual size in the file... the thing I found that seems to work well being adding just this single line to the bmp decode
CODE
ÂÂÂÂ// adjust for padded scanlines
ÂÂÂÂu16 row_width;
ÂÂÂÂif (bmp->info.bitDepth == 24)
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂrow_width = bmp->info.width *3;
ÂÂÂÂelse
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂrow_width = bmp->info.width;
ÂÂÂÂwhile ((row_width & 3) != 0) row_width++; // photoshop's bmp need this

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
mercenary96 said:
you don't need to upload it to megaupload this is a new DIREKTDOWNLOAD just press the link and you will see ^^

Downloaded

could you make it Blue like be for plz

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country

mercenary96

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Of course its possible with the included psd's. Maybe I will start tomorrow, but now i need go to bed
wink.gif

Or we wait until m3 team releases their official skins and we start translating them again.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys/girls,

I'm currently going through all the new posts I haven't seen yet and updating the Sakura FAQ with new links, credits, help and other info based on the PMs I've received and the posts on this thread. Expect an FAQ update soon
smile.gif
Thanks everyone for all your efforts!

Just a question: should I transfer the M3 Sakura FAQ into a thread on its own? I know this is the official discussion thread, so I wanted to get some opinions before I go off and create yet another M3 Sakura thread
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol choosing disney+ over Netflix of course they cap tier quality per subscription