Hacking m3sakura is almost here!

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I purchased a M3 Lite Perfect + M3Real + Rumble from Echostore.com just for this moment! And I'm truly amazed. Now with my new hardware I can continue development of my DualSlot Browser.

PS: Wow, microSDHC have become very affordable now! Ordering a Kingston 4GB as we speak.

habbah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Urza said:
Try using the "Startnds.ext" from the 1.1.1 (as opposed as the one from SP1).

It also amazes me how much time people will waste to get something so menial a few days early...

xD meh poeple just want stuff sooner rather then later. witch is why the ps3 was selling for so much on ebay. xD an dont get me started on the IPhone.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It also amazes me how much time people will waste to get something so menial a few days early...
xD meh poeple just want stuff sooner rather then later. witch is why the ps3 was selling for so much on ebay. xD an dont get me started on the IPhone.
I couldn't care less when the English version is released, as I've been able to use the Japanese firmware all along with my Japanese M3. I worked part-time as a translator in Japan for a year and I just thought I'd lend a hand and put my skills to use. If even just one person appreciates all this work, it's all good. For me it's a refreshing change from working at a municipal hall translating business startup guides for foreign entrepreneurs in Japan :ha: I actually enjoy this.

idono1301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
Here is the FULLY-TRANSLATED* English version of M3 Sakura.

M3 Sakura 1.11X for US/EUR M3 Real FULL ENGLISH*

Release Date: June 02, 2008

This is the unofficial English release of M3 Sakura for US/EUR M3 Real carts.

This release is made possible by the collaborative efforts of iamanobody, Toni Plutonij, NeoGunKuruma, Narin and myself.

All skin translations were done by NeoGunKuruma and me. All internal text (messages.932) was translated by myself. No online translating websites were used, so these English translations are currently the best available.

All skinning work was done by Toni Plutonij and NeoGunKuruma.

This release includes the most updated cheat file by Narin (06-01-08_CHEAT.DB), as well as M3Sakura Serve Pack No.01.

And last, but not least, this release was hacked by iamanobody. If it weren't for his mad skillz, right now only ninjas would be using M3 Sakura.

*The GUI is about 95% English, and at the time of this writing is the most complete and accurate translation available. For help on the remaining Japanese in the NDS ROM "CONFIG" menu (cheat, slow motion, soft reset, etc.), visit the M3 Sakura FAQ.

is this version the one that can run ROMS?

thanks!

chaotic_geo

Trophies
Website
thegamingforum.org
XP
Country
Updated the version I uploaded. I prefer the skin mercenary96 created but I include both
smile.gif

Just uploaded to a better server
happy.gif

http://www.wifipredators.com/downloads/M3S..._Ver111_ENG.rar

^ 1mb a sec download speed, hassle free.

habbah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu3000 said:
WTF?
blink.gif

Really sorry about that. I'll re-upload it again.

*EDIT*
Here's the second attempt. It seems that when I was gathering the cheat files, service pack, skins, etc. into the SYSTEM folder, I got confused and uploaded the wrong folder
ohmy.gif

I'm going back to the previous post to replace the first file with this file. Let me know if there are any more problems.

ty. putting it on now.

EDIT: i still can not launch games? i love the skin it looks really nice. but i am going to stick with the other one.

chaotic_geo

Trophies
Website
thegamingforum.org
XP
Country
habbah said:
EDIT: i still can not launch games?

All working, updated:

QUOTE(chaotic_geo @ Jun 3 2008, 02:27 AM) Updated the version I uploaded. I prefer the skin mercenary96 created but I include both
smile.gif

Just uploaded to a better server
happy.gif

http://www.wifipredators.com/downloads/M3S..._Ver111_ENG.rar

^ 1mb a sec download speed, hassle free.

^^ M3Sakura ENGLISH - Hacked by iamanobody, translated by Densetsu3000 and NeoGunKuruma, skinned by mercenary96, NeoGunKuruma and Toni Plutonij.
Thanks to everyone else not mentioned.

No1 Translation. 2 versions of skin, select which you prefer in the m3sakura folder.

Enjoy!

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
habbah said:
Densetsu3000 said:
WTF?
blink.gif

*EDIT*
Here's the second attempt. It seems that when I was gathering the cheat files, service pack, skins, etc. into the SYSTEM folder, I got confused and uploaded the wrong folder
ohmy.gif

I'm going back to the previous post to replace the first file with this file. Let me know if there are any more problems.

ty. putting it on now.

Serious? This is the file NeoGunKuruma sent me to upload. I'm not pointing fingers at him or anything, something must've gone wrong on my end but I can't imagine what it would be. Alright, I'll just upload the default.skn and the messages.932 file by themselves and you guys can apply them to your WORKING firmware. Just hold on a sec...

antonben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it worked for me. i can play roms but as urza suggested, you have to use the old startnds.ext. do not use the sp1 startnds.ext

edit additional. btw thanks for your efforts guys...
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
grog.gif

Densetsu3000 said:
habbah said:
Densetsu3000 said:
WTF?
blink.gif

*EDIT*
ohmy.gif

ty. putting it on now.

Serious? This is the file NeoGunKuruma sent me to upload. I'm not pointing fingers at him or anything, something must've gone wrong on my end but I can't imagine what it would be. Alright, I'll just upload the default.skn and the messages.932 file by themselves and you guys can apply them to your WORKING firmware. Just hold on a sec...

Geo411m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's the sp1 file that makes it unable to play roms. if you use the original hack, it's works fine.

Edit: I see you beat be to the post antonben

Geo411m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First off I want to say thanks to everyone that worked on unofficial Sakura.

I'm uploaded it again because there was also a minor glich when running roms where when you first start a game you would get all these graffic errors that would last a sec or two before playing. it turns out it was one on the translated file that was three time bigger than the jap one. I fixed it and was going to reupload the firmware without the sp1 file. i also did a minor edit to messae.932 cause you used the full words small, medium, large but the firmware doesn't display it correctly. I use sml, med, lrg instead in it fits better. I only upped it again because I thought it still wasn't fixed. i realized you fixed it after I uploaded but I figured I'll post the link here anway.

Again thanks to everyone.

http://www.MegaShare.com/423031

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Geo411m said:
First off I want to say thanks to everyone that worked on unofficial Sakura.

I'm uploaded it again because there was also a minor glich when running roms where when you first start a game you would get all these graffic errors that would last a sec or two before playing. it turns out it was one on the translated file that was three time bigger than the jap one. I fixed it and was going to reupload the firmware without the sp1 file. i also did a minor edit to messae.932 cause you used the full words small, medium, large but the firmware doesn't display it correctly. I use sml, med, lrg instead in it fits better. I only upped it again because I thought it still wasn't fixed. i realized you fixed it after I uploaded but I figured I'll post the link here anway.

Again thanks to everyone.

http://www.MegaShare.com/423031
Actually, since you seem pretty confident that your version works, if you don't mind I'm going to replace all of my links with this one you just posted. I can't test the English firmware because I don't have my US-bought M3 Real cart with me right now. Thanks for fixing and re-upping
yaynds.gif

powertex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow nice job guys! question though, when i start i get a message about an error not being able to read from media. that error comes out again when i run the disk check. is it cause my card is formated to fat32 instead of fat?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems viewing this screen on the English translation?

mini_load.bmp
mini_load.jpg

This is supposed to show up when you load an NDS ROM, but I just get a black screen with a white line at the top for a few seconds right before the ROM loads normally.?Not really a big deal, but just curious.

kyr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Densetsu3000 said:
Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems viewing this screen on the English translation?

mini_load.bmp
This is supposed to show up when you load an NDS ROM, but I just get a black screen for a few seconds right before the ROM loads.

I think thats what Geo411m meant. I'm using his version and the screen looks fine.

Tharen1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
every time i try to load that image in te nds photo viewer it comes up as the format isn't supported, or the file might be corrupt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu