M3Sakura 1.33

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by liipod, Dec 14, 2008.

Dec 14, 2008

M3Sakura 1.33 by liipod at 7:09 PM (2,248 Views / 0 Likes) 12 replies

1. liipod
    OP

Newcomer liipod Member

France
    Hi ,

I've found the new M3Sakura 1.33 in http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/ .

Is there any change log ? may be RTS.and Is a translation coming out .......?

sorry for my English "French"

Thank's in advance.

2. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    more info start reading half way down this page link [​IMG]

3. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    Just click on the size on that site [​IMG] You'll find this: http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/?m...amp;fileid=1975
    Code:
    M3 Sakura v1.33 A01 Asian (14th-12-2008):

Improvement projects: (relatively Sakura Japanese system v1.12 X and the original M3 system v4.2a X)
    1. Japanese cherry symbol "M3 Sakura" to international logo "M3Sakura";
    2. Boot full-screen animation shows that the abolition of the original proceedings tips line;
    3. Japanese cherry pink theme interface to modify the Chinese version of the Asian theme of the cherry;
    4. Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Korean showed that the core of e-books, such as support for the golden finger corresponding to the need for text;
    5. The use of the latest Korean font and display rules, you can display the current integrity of all the Korean language;
    6.M3DS Real's NDS game, GBA game settings menu features all integrated into the cherry interface, seamless operation of jump;
    7. Accession to the archive features real-time super-NDS (NDS every game at the same time the use of real-time 3 Group filed at any time switch);
    * M3Sakura immediate opening of the archive will feature in the game the same directory at the same time to create real-time 3 archive
    8. Accession to the GBA game and the support and linkage to achieve the GBA game features;
    * The need to adjust to the GBA expansion card (GBA Expansion Pack) or other SLOT-2 card Perfect film series
    9. Goldfinger support more formats (M3 dedicated DB format, R4-specific DAT format, XML format, AR CODE, etc.);
    10. Goldfinger support Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Korean projects show;
    11. Goldfinger support smarter way to search the match, a more stable performance, more compatibility;
    12. Goldfinger updates to the database file on December 6, 2008 corresponding to the latest games and to provide built-in multi-lingual version of the document Goldfinger;
    13. M3 using the original system v4.2a X to run the game engine, game compatibility and M3 the same as the original system v4.2a X;
    14. Multimedia-compatible video formats DSM, DSM and the corresponding video coding standard 2.2 and 2.0;
    15. M3 integration of the original system v4.2b X, for the first time be able to boot using the default choice of cherry or original system;
    * Replacement of the latter part of the default system, to be M3DS Real in the boot before the screen by holding down the A button can be demonstrated once again the preferred system settings menu.

4. liipod
    OP

Newcomer liipod Member

France
    Thanks for the fast reply . Very nice?

ANY TRANSLATION IN WORK.????????????

5. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    Of what? Of M3Sakura?

The official translation is said to release "soon", in a few weeks I believe they promised. Still, they've promised that a lot of times already...
    The unofficial version might be in the works... Keep watching the forums!

6. Frederica Bernkastel

Member Frederica Bernkastel WebPerf and PWA advocate; @antoligy on Twitter

United Kingdom
    Wait until its integrated into M3 iSakureal.

7. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    now that the asia ver if out
    just for the eng ver

wonder how the translations are coming along...

probably almost done [​IMG]

8. wilsonramal

Newcomer wilsonramal Member

Peru
    I'm sure the official english release will be ready before christmas! [​IMG]

9. madpinger

Newcomer madpinger Member

United States
    Well, I look forward to this, how ever I am in no rush as what I have atm works well [​IMG]

10. liipod
    OP

Newcomer liipod Member

France
    Is there any video of M3 Sakura 1.33 ,has someone try it???

11. Sportsmaniac1322

Member Sportsmaniac1322 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Why hasn't this been translated yet? Sorry if I sound demanding, but I gotta have my Sakura! [​IMG]

12. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Because the team that made previous hacks/translations can't run this version of the Sakura on their carts, and our main man for translations only translated from Japanese..
    Also, english version is supposed to come very soon, so only thing we can o at the moment is wait!

13. Sportsmaniac1322

Member Sportsmaniac1322 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I guess that's a good reason! Guess I'll have to stick with my iSakuReal until the official version comes out.