Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally finished my M3i Zero review that was supplied to me from 0shippingzone.com
I talked about some features and also included the picture of how the RTG looks like. Need some comments about it, like how I could improve it, etc.

You could read the review here: M3i Zero Review

Buy your M3i Zero or any other Flashcart on 0shippingzone.com they have the cheapest prices and excellent customer service. They are also having a Flashcart Give away read more about it here:Flashcart Give away

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockstar99 said:
good review it really helps you to learn about the m3i but why didint you post it on dsdatabase this time

Because 0shippingzone.com is the official sponsor of SCdev.org , and there forum is there as well.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh but still good job
smile.gif

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a misspelling

"It feels really cheap and looks like its going to brake apart if you drop it."

brake should be break

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i think you should edit the
"dont works" list because now mario and sonic is fixed

Posts merged

Posts merged

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rockstar99 said:

Posts merged

Posts merged

really dude? just press the post topic once and keep it there. Quit spamming the forum with your "accidental" double/triple/quadruple posts.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stab244 said:
Jeez... Triple Post...

Anyways, looks nice. How easy is it to break the USB cable?

Pretty easy you just have to bend that orange thing and it breaks. You should leave it in the box all times. If it breaks then you can't ever update the M3i Zero since they won't ever make the update a .nds.

@rockstar99 read the intro of the Review if you did you probably would have saw that the review is based on Sakura 1.42.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
stab244 said:
Jeez... Triple Post...

Anyways, looks nice. How easy is it to break the USB cable?

Pretty easy you just have to bend that orange thing and it breaks. You should leave it in the box all times. If it breaks then you can't ever update the M3i Zero since they won't ever make the update a .nds.

@rockstar99 read the intro of the Review if you did you probably would have saw that the review is based on Sakura 1.42.
Okay... If only they used a SuperCard style updater... That thing looks like it would take a fall and survive.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol yeah.
The Supercard has the slowest updates, slowest menu, and slowest updater. Anyways I am not sure if I should update the M3i Zero review since there really is no point because there will always be new firmware updates and I don't think I could always catch up. Plus I posted on the review that the game probably would be fixed next firmware release which it was fixed on.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant longer updates as in it takes longer to update the bootloader of the card. Most games can be patched anyways. Still

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
jakob95 said:
The Supercard has the slowest updates, slowest menu, and slowest updater.
What's that? I'm not quite sure I heard you properly. Touchpod for M3i Zero is by far the slowest menu out there. Supercard's menu has gotten a lot faster than it was originally, not fast, but not slow either.

M3Sakura on the other hand is a whole different thing.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
Lol yeah.
The Supercard has the slowest updates, slowest menu, and slowest updater. Anyways I am not sure if I should update the M3i Zero review since there really is no point because there will always be new firmware updates and I don't think I could always catch up. Plus I posted on the review that the game probably would be fixed next firmware release which it was fixed on.
If I could have things my way, I wouldn't cover software in reviews since it's always being updated. If you are to, don't cover game compatibility since that changes as time goes. Just my two cents.

Pointless to update it since people will then expect you to update it everytime there is a new firmware out on the internet. Just too much work.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I just got my M3i Zero and getting used to it (after EDGE, Acekard 2i, EZflash Vi) I was wondering, to activate soft reset, i have to change the settings of each games (cuz 90 files doesn't sound like fun)

Another question: Everytime i press X on a game it says it's creating a save file for the settings of that game but when i check some of those files from the computer, they can weight like 5mb then i just run out of memory and can't run new games because of that :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol