M3i Zero---Flash disk isn't being read by computer?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by DSBunny, Oct 22, 2010.

1. DSBunny
    OP

DSBunny Member

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2009
    United States
    So. I have an M3i zero. It stopped working suddenly, saying a file was corrupt, and to reformat the disk. so, I popped the flash card reader into the computer, copied my files to another folder(downloaded a new copy of Sakura too, and I think I might need new software for the actual m3i?), and reformatted. It finished, and I went to copy my files to the M3izero drive. It wasn't there. Instead there was just a drive labeled "J". I tried opening it, but it says there is no disk. I tried reformatting, but of course, it's not reading the disk, so can't do that. I tried restarting, and of course that didn't work. This m3i, card reader and card are just about a year old. What can be wrong? How can I fix this? or do I have to buy a new flash card reader and disk? (How do I do that without having to buy the whole package, anyway?)

2. haddad

haddad GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 12, 2010
    Canada
    By M3iZero drive, do u mean ur memory stick micro? And yes if u cant access ur memory stick micro while it is in ur computer, u need to try to use the SD Formatter (found on filetrip), and if u cant format that means u got a bad micro sd card, and u need to get another one

3. DSBunny
    OP

DSBunny Member

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2009
    United States
    Yeah, I mean the Little chip (sorry, I always forget what it's called) that goes into the cartridge, and into the flash card reader. It's showing up as a drive called J, when previously it was called "M3iZero". When i click it, it says "Please insert a disk into removable drive J". Where on filetrip can I find this, and how does it work? I already formatted it, and I think that might have caused the problem.

4. DSBunny
    OP

DSBunny Member

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2009
    United States
    any ideas, anyone?

5. haddad

haddad GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 12, 2010
    Canada
    get a new micro sd card 0_o

6. DSBunny
    OP

DSBunny Member

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2009
    United States
    No way to fix it??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice