www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
m3logo.gif
M3i Zero delayed
Due to manufacturing problems
m3zeroic.jpg
Bad news for those of you who have ordered the M3 Team's latest cart, the M3i Zero, as I've just been informed that the cart has been delayed due to unforeseen manufacturing problems.

No set release date has been established, but expect an announcement in the next week or so. Stay tuned to GBAtemp.net for further announcements.

discuss.png
Discuss

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Huge LOL at the graphic .. nice Shaun, nice.

I'm still interested to know what this cart has over the SuperCard DSi One. Isn't it the same thing?

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
lilsypha said:
Huge LOL at the graphic .. nice Shaun, nice.

I'm still interested to know what this cart has over the SuperCard DSi One. Isn't it the same thing?

I think once you've used the Sakura firmware you will know. The navigation and feel of the firmware is really nice and unlike the Supercard DSONEi it doesn't have horrible slowdowns in the menu and has a better cheat engine. Also it has a few features which I'm not completely sure the SCDSONEi has such as slow motion and GBA cheat support which are nice little features (I may be wrong) :S

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can wait
biggrin.gif

I just want to see if that this is like a NEW flashcard. Like completely different. I'd hate to see it with just DSi support slapped on
frown.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maz7006 said:
I can wait
biggrin.gif

I just want to see if that this is like a NEW flashcard. Like completely different. I'd hate to see it with just DSi support slapped on
frown.gif
it will be an m3real, but with every piece of firmware updateable(including what is now ROM stored on the cart itself) and it supposedly supports 3rd party firmwares.

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DAMN I ORDERED ONE ALREADY
WELL anybody know how long the delay would take??
i dont wanna wait another month..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)