Hacking m3i zero cheats wont show

PraxxtorCruel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When I switch on my dsi, I can't find the cheat codes at all, what am I supposed to do? I put the cheat file into the system folder, but nothing shows up.

Also if I was to update my m3i zero to the latest firmware version sakura 1.4 would I have to reflash my device and add all my stuff into my micro sd card again, I really dont want to start over on one game Ive been playing.

Thanks

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. No you will not have to reflash after adding sakura, all you have to do is overwrite your current system folder with the sakura one.

2. Reflashing your M3i zero doesn't make you lose games/saves

3. In sakura when you open the options for your game you can choose the cheat file, once you've put the new cheat.db on there you can browse to where it is and then select it.

TheWorldEndsWith

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
1. No you will not have to reflash after adding sakura, all you have to do is overwrite your current system folder with the sakura one.

3. In sakura when you open the options for your game you can choose the cheat file, once you've put the new cheat.db on there you can browse to where it is and then select it.
Thanks for the great help
smile.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i will add on something might be relevant

if the game you are trying to play with cheats is patched/dubbed, you might not see any codes for it
It is because gbatemp cheat database supports only clean rom with few exceptions

PraxxtorCruel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:

But when I click the game it just starts it I dont get no option like that?

I've even dumped my platinum but nothing...

If I change the file name of the dump does that make a difference?

Is there a way that can I enable the cheats to show up incase they've been disabled?

iamjust

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to drag to name to the left, so that you can see the settings.
And changing the name doesn't make a difference.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
elixirdream said:

if the game you are trying to play with cheats is patched/dubbed, you might not see any codes for it
It is because gbatemp cheat database supports only clean rom with few exceptions

this is true
always happens

PraxxtorCruel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
iamjust said:
You have to drag to name to the left, so that you can see the settings.
And changing the name doesn't make a difference.

You mean scroll the name of the game to the left, the place were all your games are situated?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:

I thought that only happens on other flashcarts, not on M3REAL, or did they fixed that on the M3iZero already?

PraxxtorCruel, highlight your game and push X or Y for the Game Setup Screen

PraxxtorCruel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
dsrules said:
elixirdream said:

I thought that only happens on other flashcarts, not on M3REAL, or did they fixed that on the M3iZero already?

PraxxtorCruel, highlight your game and push X or Y for the Game Setup Screen

Thank YOU VERY MUCH, it works your a life saver, thanks again.

IAmTheRad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Soft reset for most cards generally is a key combination you can press to return to the menu of the cart itself. The main menu, I would assume for the M3i Zero. Not sure yet, don't have my M3i Zero yet (but soon, Friday the latest)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_