M3i Can't load ?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by systemind, Dec 23, 2009.

Dec 23, 2009

M3i Can't load ? by systemind at 4:50 AM (632 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. systemind
    OP

Newcomer systemind Member

Puerto Rico
    Hey guys i just got a m3i zero yesterday...I've had my DSi for no more than a month so Im pretty much a n00b. I understand theres many things that I can do with flashcarts, however theres something that's been bugging me. Most of the apps and NDS ive on my card work fine but some games give me an error when its going to start that says Save data file format error! . Does this have to be with the nds file being buggy or something? In some games that ive gotten that error I just try a different version and it works?....also what guides do you recommend me to learn more things, specially troubleshooting like this....thanks in advance

2. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    Depending on where you got your ROMs, you might have a bad ROM dump. You'll have to search a more reputable ROM source, but it's against forum rules to talk about where to download ROMs.

Check the M3 Sakura FAQ for more information, then ask questions if you still can't find the answer.

3. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    its probably game file errors, your getting bad nds files
    what firmware are you using?

anyways try downloading your games from somewhere else and if your not using touchpod then try using it