Hacking M3DS-simply simple review

darksavior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i heard the r4 is spring loaded. that's just parts waiting to fail. is the m3 simply spring loaded as well? i would like to just slide in the microsd card with no fuss. might have to wait for ez 5 if that's the case..

YodaBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol Yoda, I just got done saying the exact samething basicly in another thread.

you know what they say about great minds right?

I was kind of surprised when i saw that the gui's were identical, im wondering if one company has simply made a different skin and its all the same code.

even though I knew the hardware was identical i was expecting different OS's

glitchbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if M3 has released their skins for the M3 simply but R4 has and it would not surprise me one bit if nothing would prevent us from interchanging the skins. I though am more interested in modding the skins...

Mystic-Homer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So the M3 Simply comes with Black and White shell cases? I was worried how the white would look in my black ds lite
frown.gif

Same here - I was too...

Damn though, this is looking good.

I need to find a local retailer that's gonna be carrying the M3 Simply =/

I only got the SC DS 'cause it was in stock and (fairly) convenient to grab for me.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For those who have ordered from Divineo.cn.

I received a reply about a e-mail I sent and this was the reply
Divineo Staff said:
Hi,
Yes we should be able to ship it on Tuesday.

Edit: I got a UPS tracking number and mine shipped the morning.
Edit #2: On track to Tuesday Jan 2 delivery

hacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is awesome, its too good to be true. M3, Slot 1 solution this is a MIRACLE! Just one thing, if I wish to preorder the M3 Simply from the UK divineo, will it be in english or in chinese. Here is the link the site Divineo UK M3 Simply

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This is awesome, its too good to be true. M3, Slot 1 solution this is a MIRACLE! Just one thing, if I wish to preorder the M3 Simply from the UK divineo, will it be in english or in chinese. Here is the link the site Divineo UK M3 Simply
I believe that they aren't shipping M3 DS Simply until January 5th, that when most stores are expecting to get it. (excluding stores in china)

hacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So when it is available do you reckon it will be English. I am worried that if I preorder it now, they will give me one with a Chinese Firmware
frown.gif

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Divineo china will be shipping English M3DSS's just like everyone else. I believe the only people who have an English one so far are the boys at maxconsole.com. Shaunj66 has a Chinese one I think.

Maxconsole

The difference between the two are obviously the language in the firmware, the blue triangle thing says "www.m3adapter.com" instead of "www.gbalpha.com" and the English one ships with the PCB in the black shell, not the white one.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Ordering it from the UK is just too expensive. Especially when you can get it from bamboogaming for just under £20. Your risking the import tax, but it should still work out cheaper even if you include the postage costs.

http://www.bamboogaming.com/flash-cards/m3...er/prod_99.html

yzx571

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
yyjoy has hacked R4DS, a member of YYJOY's reviewing team has turned a R4DS into M3DS with simple tools, and M3DS's kernel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-