Hacking M3 zero i for 3ds

ray8181

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i just bought this for my 3ds but for some stupid reason it wont read when i try to install the system file. I also tried it on a ds lite and still doesnt read...

does anyone have this problem??

ray8181

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
I would say update the core, but instead you should update to better card. Buy a better like an Acekard 2i or Supercard DSTwo

how would i go on updating the core?? i only bought the M3 cause i had an M3 real for my DS lite previously.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ray8181 said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
I would say update the core, but instead you should update to better card. Buy a better like an Acekard 2i or Supercard DSTwo

how would i go on updating the core?? i only bought the M3 cause i had an M3 real for my DS lite previously.
Download this
gbatemp.net/t306617-nobody-talk-about-the-new-1-4-3e-firmware-form-m3adapter-com
And flash it to your card.
(this will help you out gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=182018 )
Also sorry to tell you this, but the M3 cards.are crap nowadays since the M3 team is pretty much dead. Please buy a new card

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
ray8181 said:

Then you can't play games. They don't work on M3 Real, they don't work on M3i Zero. So you got what you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock