Hacking M3 team dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_11405

m3 was very innovative like how the mediaplayer works, all little changes how things worked out better in the updated system was a great experience when having a chance to own a few ndsses with m3dsreal. how nice when playing songs and the player brings your played songs back. i feel like the happies dj sucker all time
smile.gif
nothing wrong when not all games work. sometimes buying the real thing isnt so bad now, after so many years games on computersystems. i think trying to contact/talk with people about things (and why so do work) takes a much time and the way to tell about is more difficult to get it better/more appreciated. ..be thankfull what you got, thank you m3team!!!

S

squall_leonhart

just out of curiousity why do most of you freak out when there is no update within a week when a game does not run, seriously let the people work at their own speed, you won't get it any faster.. i am sure they are working on alot of things, maybe even a new flashcard for all we know, if you want to play a game that badly and you can't on your flashcard, support the publishers and buy the game. cause it is not really fair to go say this or that when you are playing the games for free! So have patience, it will always be rewarded in the end. And i am pretty sure M3 would make an announcement if they would stop.

L551

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
squall_leonhart said:
just out of curiousity why do most of you freak out when there is no update within a week when a game does not run, seriously let the people work at their own speed, you won't get it any faster.. i am sure they are working on alot of things, maybe even a new flashcard for all we know, if you want to play a game that badly and you can't on your flashcard, support the publishers and buy the game. cause it is not really fair to go say this or that when you are playing the games for free! So have patience, it will always be rewarded in the end. And i am pretty sure M3 would make an announcement if they would stop.

There's a difference between waiting 1-2 weeks for a fix for a new release, and waiting months for a fix that was 'supposedly' fixed before, but wasn't.
I personally think M3 made too many cards to handle themselves.

Hardly any flashcard manufacturer will announce if they are going to drop support. I haven't seen it before, but if one has, let me know.

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone else noticed that handheldsources domain has expired?
blink.gif

Also, i hope they release an update soon, or Ill probably buy a new flashcard.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
DarthTheufel said:
Bently said:

Get a $10 Acekard with Akaio. I never touched my M3i Zero again since month since I got the Acekekard.

M3 = crap. Simply forget about it.
The M3i Zero is not crap. It supports more than the Acekard 2i actually. It has RTS, RTG, Slow Motion (enable Soft Reset to see it in Sakura), and an interface Moonshell was based off of. It also has cheats and RTS for GBA games.

However, the SCDS2 is better than both the AK2i and M3i0

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarthTheufel said:
UniqueGeek said:
The M3i Zero is not crap. It supports more than the Acekard 2i actually.

I'd prefer a M3i that simply runs games without any problems. The M3i isn't able to do that. The Acekard (Akaio) is.

You seem to give AKAIO too much credit. The gap in games that the Acekard can play and the M3i can't is actually pretty small.

pichon64

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
DarthTheufel said:
Get a $10 Acekard with Akaio. I never touched my M3i Zero again since month since I got the Acekekard.

I never touched my M3i Zero and Acekard 2i since I got my Supercard DSTwo.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
DarthTheufel said:
Bently said:

just the opposite here, I almost never touch my Acekard 2i except when testing a new big AKAIO release, just to see what new functions they had added

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
DarthTheufel said:
Bently said:

just the opposite here, I almost never touch my Acekard 2i except when testing a new big AKAIO release, just to see what new functions they had added

Likewise, I pretty much only used mine to write a review.

RalphUp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
You must be mistaken, they are the same company with different aspects.

The G6 team dealt with flashcarts with onboard storage. They stopped after the G6 Real and do the occational update.
The M3 team dealt with flashcarts with external storage. They pretty much are slowing down here.

They also do other hardware and devices. Flashcarts are not the core business for them at the moment. The costs for producing onboard storage based flashcarts cost more than the going rate for flashcarts of that type.

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RalphUp said:
http://www.handheldsources.net showing signs of life!

not bad for a bunch of so called DEAD people!

I have and will keep supporting the M3 team!! (but still getting a SC DSTWO for GBA emu on DsiXL!)

signs of life? Don't you mean sign of life? Since the only thing thats changed is the domain... >.>.
The M3 REal download page gives a 403 error. Probably somethin up with their database.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    prime deez nuts
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies :D put 'em here :O
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The mutated Axolotl was awesome
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bet you don't pirate game either
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They really wanna get the head
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Be really careful out there. There are people who use trans people to their advantage, and its really sad in general. :(
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also scary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nobody is safe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage, stuff that they are uncomfortable about.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Mhm